• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Do I get zapped for Supporting PAP!?!

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap has done well at mid term. It has moderated housing prices, controlled forign labour, becomes more attentive to people's need. Kudos to them.

Pap is still the best party to run Singapore!

All the above happened only when Worker Party contested and won Aljunied GRC in GE 2011.

Kudos to the people of Aljunied GRC and all true blue Singaporeans :biggrin:

Last edited:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are lucky to have the dedicated men and women of PAP serving them. Without these selfless individuals, there will be massive corruption, inequality and violent crimes. The PAP has been good and is Still Good.

Stand up for PAP if you believe what they do has brought about a secure and better future for Singaporeans.

I agree with you that 60.1% sinkies are instead very lucky but we will have to wait till 2030 to see if these 60.1% sinkies are to have a secure and better future :wink:

Last edited:

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
因廟堂之上,朽木為官;殿陛之間,禽獸食祿。狼心狗行之輩,滾滾當朝;奴顏婢膝之徒,紛紛秉政...... .......

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

助李为孽者, 其后人将世世为奴,代代为娼!!!!!!!!!

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
The silent majority supports PAP. Only destructionists like you aim to divide singapore.

Hope u don't mind if I zap u later. Just trying to clear the cycle. Thanks heaps. :biggrin:

Majulah Singapura! Boo PAP! :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
this mother fucker should be zap to moderation. Nabei ! Come here and tau luan!

No no no, got one manipulative kaypohcheebyekia said that we are "should not" zap to moderation, remember?

Zap can, but zap to moderation cannot. :biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry have to zap you. cos i dun like pap

nothing personal, its just political

Last edited:

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP has done reasonably well for the people of Singapore. Stop denying this FACT.

FACT???

This is the FACT:

(1) any political party is employee of the people, not the other way round.

(2) even the so-called and self-acclaimed "reasonably well" by yourself is paid for by the people (in case, papee still
do not understand, it is the BOSS who pays u).

(3) try going to your boss as employee and call him names like "lesser mortals, daft n etc".

(4) try going to your boss as employee and tell him he should reduce or freeze his own wages and
pay you millions (same time, u are not accountable for any fuck-ups or losses). A simple "honest mistake"
and everything goes forgiven while the boss is going to repent if he decides not to employ u (as in u uses his
money to fulfill your agenda).

(5) telling the whole world your boss is not productive while you increase number of appointments to your cronies
in your everlasting thirst for obscene pay packages.

the list is too long for me to finish, BUT I need to, have to, and shall include the following:

(6) create $2 company and transfer ownership of what your boss paid for into it, where in this world you reckon
this happened (still happening)? UNIQUELY SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!

and b4 i forget,

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
How so? Please tell us more. I would love to vote for the PAP but ..... Convince us that we can be as rich as the ministers if we vote PAP.

They have already managed to convince the PAWS (porlumpar asslicking wannabe sycophants).

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A bunch of opposition losers in this forum. If your Opposition is so smart and good, why didnt it obtained the 60.1% !?!