• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Do I get zapped for Supporting PAP!?!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Manage corruption? Why are kids of MPs and ministers getting preferential treatment? Why are those kids getting enjoying government scholarships? Why are MPs holding so many directorships? Why are defeated PAP politicians given jobs in NTUC, PA and GLCs while waiting for another shot at the polls? One politician is holding two jobs - one in NTUC and one in PA - enjoying two salaries while waiting for the next election?

Loser like you should just self exterminate and stop dragging Singapore down.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Because you and your anti establishment gangs are perpetual Losers in this progressive country of Singapore led by capable, honest and competent PAP government.

Well said. I have added to your points.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because you and your anti establishment gangs are perpetual Losers in this progressive country of Singapore led by capable, honest and competent PAP government.

FACT???

This is the FACT:

(1) any political party is employee of the people, not the other way round.

(2) even the so-called and self-acclaimed "reasonably well" by yourself is paid for by the people (in case, papee still
do not understand, it is the BOSS who pays u).

(3) try going to your boss as employee and call him names like "lesser mortals, daft n etc".

(4) try going to your boss as employee and tell him he should reduce or freeze his own wages and
pay you millions (same time, u are not accountable for any fuck-ups or losses). A simple "honest mistake"
and everything goes forgiven while the boss is going to repent if he decides not to employ u (as in u uses his
money to fulfill your agenda).

(5) telling the whole world your boss is not productive while you increase number of appointments to your cronies
in your everlasting thirst for obscene pay packages.

the list is too long for me to finish, BUT I need to, have to, and shall include the following:

(6) create $2 company and transfer ownership of what your boss paid for into it, where in this world you reckon
this happened (still happening)? UNIQUELY SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!

and b4 i forget,

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
AIM aka the national stigma of $2 companies, is SOMETHING U CAN'T DENY AND SOMETHING PAPEEs HAD DONE WELL TO KEEP ITS CRONIES IN PLACE.....

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about you twit?

Don't suka suka use the word 'twit' ....... this word is reserved for the forum boss.

By the way, you must be ah neh. I ask you one question, you dunno how to answer and you ask me back the same question. What a snake ! :oIo:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't suka suka use the word 'twit' ....... this word is reserved for the forum boss.

By the way, you must be ah neh. I ask you one question, you dunno how to answer and you ask me back the same question. What a snake ! :oIo:

Racists like you should be hanged. You have no place in singapore if you choose to be a racial bigot.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racists like you should be hanged. You have no place in singapore if you choose to be a racial bigot.

Hang your chee bye lah :oIo:

limpeh now go and eat some vegetables and drink some soursop juice before I come back and fuck you again :oIo:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP transform us from villagers to metrolites. From shit buckets to proper sanitary facilities. Vote PAP for a better future.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.”

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is life now better under PAP rule?

Check out the buses, MRT, schools, hawkers, entertainment outlets, etc and see how FT are everywhere.

Apply for a job and see your chances of getting it.

Observe how FT are becoming arrogant, aggressive and abusive in my country. Why? They have big brother in white. We want to change big brother in blue now.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek: this forum is so pro Oppo.
You brothers and sisters should examine your heads and realise that PAP is the only viable party with sufficient talents and resources to lead this country. The Oppo is just blowing hot hair.

lianbeng replies: u have just stepped into an Oppo territory liao!:biggrin: