• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - CECA : "Singapore is not safe. My phone got stolen!"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're not raped or murdered, this island is safe. Safe enough for you to make a crappy video on Youtube. :cool:

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls help her find her phone back, she needs it to vibrate vigourously on her cheebye daily.

SinghSons

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
About

mqdefault.jpg

DescriptionHey Guys!!

My Name is Swathi and this channel is all about my travel vlogs and wanderlust stories and therefore the channel name 'Swanderlust'. Subscribe to this channel if like me Google maps is your favorite app and airline sales bring a wide smile on your face and big a hole in your pocket.

I hope you enjoy watching my videos.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/singapore-is-not-safe-my-phone-got-stolen.6841957/
Singapore can never be safe for CECA, you will never be gang raped under a broad day light.
Go back to your motherland, India, the chances of enjoying being raped is very much higher, hopefully not being killed after raped

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go back to your own "safer" country then... :o-o:

Singapore can never be safe for CECA, you will never be gang raped under a broad day light.
Go back to your motherland, India, the chances of enjoying being raped is very much higher, hopefully not being killed after raped
As far as indians are concerned, he island with a indian name is theirs. You go back to china unless the name of the island changes to chinese character,