• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low Thia Khiang continues to put down Chen Show Mao inside WP

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
刘备 had to 三顾茅庐 to awaken and hire his 卧龙. Yet WP’s very own 飞龙 had to 三顾茅庐 to the WP HQ to awake the Party and get himself hired.

“用人当如刘玄德,Low Thia Khiang的人若豚犬耳!”

There you go again. 康熙 period not enough for your little game. Now you have to bring in 三国?

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Against expectation and wishes of the general public, Low Thia Khiang continues to put down Chen Show Mao as a mere ordinary member of the CEC without holding any position.

Chen Show Mao had given up his multi-million $$$$ pay job and a cutting-edge profession at the prime of his career so as to remain an ordinary calefare member of WP CEC ???!!!

With a stellar qualifications, impeccable credentials and astonishing accomplishment, Chen continues to hold no position inside both the Party and Town Council. For more than 1 year, he has remained jobless, just like Tin Pei Ling.

Like Tin, what has Chen been cho bo lan for the past 1 year? This is a very gross mutilation and utter abuse of rare talent, even if he is a half foreign talent.

What a waste....

Who will ever dare to join the WP. If a person as talented as Chen was inexplicably held back, how much further can others, who are much less talented, ever to progress inside the byzantine court of WP?

56f2aa25eeab.jpg

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chen Show Mao may be a 诸葛亮, but Low Thia Khiang is certainly no 刘备.

刘备 immediately made 诸葛亮 his second-in-command even though the 20-plus greenhorn had no academic or professional qualifications. 孔明 was also viewed with suspicion and resentment by 刘备's party cadres. Neither had he done any grassroot work nor proven himself for the party.

Unlike 诸葛亮, Chen Show Mao joined the party at the peak of his glittering career, having overly proven himself with impressive academic qualifications and remarkable professional accomplishments. He was also popularly elected by party cadres into CEC with the highest votes. He was hardworking in the party grassroot, well-liked by his constituents and was a critical factor in WP Aljunied victory.

Yet, Low Thia Khiang does not have the foresight, wisdom, confidence and magnanimity as 刘备 to give more responsibility to a rare talent like Chen.

Instead, Low Thia Khiang is behaving as a petty, jealous, intolerant small-time player like 刘表.

Both green-eyed clowns are only capable of surrounding themselves with toadying cronies and bootlicking ass-kissers while driving away people from joining them. Like Low Thia Khiang’s shabby treatment of Chen Show Mao, 诸葛亮 had been living under 刘表’s nose for ages yet 刘表 refused to recognize and promote him despite 诸葛亮’s widespread accolade.

刘备 had to 三顾茅庐 to awaken and hire his 卧龙. Yet WP’s very own 飞龙 had to 三顾茅庐 to the WP HQ to awake the Party and get himself hired.

“用人当如刘玄德,Low Thia Khiang的人若豚犬耳!”

56f2aa25eeab.jpg

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....there are 2 untouchables in the party, Jane Leong and Swee Bee...

if LTK is the CEO and SL is the Chairman of the Board, then Swee Bee is the COO but Jane Leong is arguably more important than Swee Bee ... because Jane is harder to replace than Swee Bee ....

Jane may not have the post in the past but that doesnt mean she wasnt running things in the past ...dun let the vice chair title fool you .........

Jane Leong ? Who the hell is she ???!!!

Why is she the only person in the CEC with no photo? The only person with no full name? Why is she the only person with only 1 or 2 sentence with very minimal words to describe her very ‘mysterious’ profile?

Yet she is the so-called “Vice Chair” of the so-called “Media Team”? No wonder WP has such dismal record in their “Media” activities.

Does she look like an “Elephant Woman”? Does she have any criminal record? Does she own loan sharks money? Does she have many personal enemies? Does she belong to any secret organizations or Intelligence Service?

Then, what is so secretive or so embarrassing or so disgusting about her true identity that She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Revealed has to be hidden away from the public while she “垂帘听政” during WP “First World” CEC Meeting.

WP wayang around as a First World political party. But where is their Transparency and Accountability?

WP is asking the public to support them in elections. They have been soliciting public for donation to finance their activities. Yet they refuse to be transparent and accountable for their CEC member while most charity organsiations which have also been soliciting funds have their board of directors fully transparent and accountable.

If this “National Woman of Mystery” is so important to Low Thia Khiang’s success; if this WP’s self-styled ‘Karl Rove/David Axelrod’ is so indispensable to the "First World" Party organization, strategy and survival; if this ‘Jane of Hammer’ is so utterly critical to Singapore political future, then WP has an obligation to explain her fully to the general public, so that people can prepare themselves if and when the Party is having another of those ‘Yawgate’, ‘Shingate’ or ‘Leonggate’.

WP should discontinue from being Intransparent and Unaccountable.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why is she the only person in the CEC with no photo?

No photo also such a big deal to you and using so much ink to paint a big story. If such a nitty gritty thing means so much to you, you should immediately have a brain check. Otherwise larger things in life will consume you completely. That is for your own good. There are many good and more likely reasons for not having a photo, like don't have a nice one at the moment. Have some patience, bro - just another piece of good advice.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two keywords in the thread should be questioned on usage.

"continues" and "put down".

"Continue" as in "Have you stopped beating yr wife?"

And "put down" as in "the stray dogs that bit the jogger should be rounded up and put down."?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why is she the only person in the CEC with no photo? The only person with no full name? Why is she the only person with only 1 or 2 sentence with very minimal words to describe her very ‘mysterious’ profile?

Have to agree with Fook Sing. I think it's better for her photo to be up for uniformity. But I am sure you are highlighting her photo (and all your issues with WP) with the intention to put them as a criteria to vote for or against WP. You're scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

I think it's silly to vote for PAP because WP did not have a photo of one of its CEC members. If I tell my friends that's the reason why I voted PAP, even my PAP voting friends will laugh to death.

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSM id still new to the party. Let him learn the ropes and earn the respect through hard work and dedication. This should be the way and not some ah kua can become genderal in a few short years and then can become MP some more.

As the winner with the highest votes in this WP CEC election, Chen Show Mao shows that he has already earned the respect of the WP rank and file through his hard work and dedication and not by sucking up to Party Elders.

This should be the way and not some blur sotong face who can become CEC star in less than 2 years and then be anointed as NCMP over a party lao-cheow, after much bootlicking of party power brokers. How many votes did he get in this CEC election? Did that Deer-in-the-Headlight manage to win more votes than the ‘junior’, ‘inexperienced’, ‘unqualified’ Chen?

By giving Chen the highest votes despite being with the party for less than 2 years, the WP cadres are sending a strong and clear signal to the party power barons that they demand Chen to be made a key-decision maker in the Party leadership.

Yet, Low Thia Khiang is openly defying and abusing the wishes of his party members just as those Burmese military thugs belittling and disregarding their voters.

In any First World democracy, First World party, First World organization, First World committees, those with the highest number of votes would be holding key leadership positions in the management team.

But for Uniquely WP, the person with the highest votes is inexplicably excluded from the party leadership while the person who does not even dare to show her face/full name/resume is glaringly included. Where is the spirit of party democracy?

Does WP believe in One-Man-One-Vote system or Low-Man-All-Votes system? What is the point of holding party election when the wishes of the grassroot members are so openly trampled and rubbished by the Party Establishment.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This should be the way and not some blur sotong face who can become CEC star in less than 2 years and then be anointed as NCMP over a party lao-cheow, after much bootlicking of party power brokers. How many votes did he get in this CEC election? Did that Deer-in-the-Headlight manage to win more votes than the ‘junior’, ‘inexperienced’, ‘unqualified’ Chen?

By giving Chen the highest votes despite being with the party for less than 2 years, the WP cadres are sending a strong and clear signal to the party power barons that they demand Chen to be made a key-decision maker in the Party leadership.

Just a health advice. Hope anger hasn't got into your head so deep in that you end up contradicting yourself.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Just a health advice. Hope anger hasn't got into your head so deep in that you end up contradicting yourself.

He is just making comparisons. He is most probably CSM's camp in WP but should be a new member. If he doesn't really know who Jane Leong is, he is really green.

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If he is then he should learn from his boss. Be patient and bide his time.

Learn from his boss? Well, I was told by someone lately that CSM is pretty quiet nowadays even in party weekly Hammer sales. "Isolated", that was the description used.

If WP is not careful, CSM may just become "One Term MP".

Goh Meng Seng

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Learn from his boss? Well, I was told by someone lately that CSM is pretty quiet nowadays even in party weekly Hammer sales. "Isolated", that was the description used.

If WP is not careful, CSM may just become "One Term MP".

Goh Meng Seng

He appeared to be a quiet guy from the first day he appeared on the scene, nothing particularly different lately. Maybe a consequence of his unique background.

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Well, I really don't know about it but from other people, they said CSM has somehow quietly shut himself out. His facebook also quiet now. As I have said, if WP is not careful, CSM may just become a one term MP.

Goh Meng Seng

He appeared to be a quiet guy from the first day he appeared in the scene, nothing particularly different lately. Maybe a consequence of his unique background.

votepapout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I really don't know about it but from other people, they said CSM has somehow quietly shut himself out. His facebook also quiet now. As I have said, if WP is not careful, CSM may just become a one term MP.

Goh Meng Seng

you kpkb got elected or not? talk like a real. come 2016 meet wp at tampinese, i bet you would lose your deposit. good luck!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goh Meng Seng

Boss, if CSM leaves, you got chance bo? I mean take over his seat.