• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gastronomical disaster .... which is worst ...?? ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best 2 was said to be 1 in clementi (near mrt), 1 in geylang (lor 30+). Both supposedly use charcoal grill. Time to cook about 30min-45mins. Clementi one got call in. Order and then arrive can eat.
me find dese 2 lose 2 chinatown 1 ...

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
the one at clementi @lucky claypot rice cannot make it.
there's a new store at macpherson hawker centre . a large one cost $15/ hp 98503713

jw5

Loyal
If you go there often, you may get to meet forum legends and celebrities like LTB and Lamei. :biggrin:
That's where he'll be slurping his bowl of piping hot laksa right?
Somehow, for some inexplicable obscure reason, I still remember that post from longago, possibly delphi time.
Perhaps that's also one reason why I prefer claypot rice at chinatown.

jw5

Loyal
Best 2 was said to be 1 in clementi (near mrt), 1 in geylang (lor 30+). Both supposedly use charcoal grill. Time to cook about 30min-45mins. Clementi one got call in. Order and then arrive can eat.
Heard of both but have not tried either one.
When in Clementi, always end up eating the brothers' rojak.
When in Geylang, there are plenty of other distractions. :smile:

Speaking of rojak, disaster = rojak without prawn paste or sprinkled peanuts!!!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Heard of both but have not tried either one.
When in Clementi, always end up eating the brothers' rojak.
When in Geylang, there are plenty of other distractions. :smile:

Speaking of rojak, disaster = rojak without prawn paste or sprinkled peanuts!!!

That would be this 'vegetarian' rojak at TPY, my old man thinks its tasty, i personally hate it. The paste is made of molasses or something, it ain't keeping it real

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's good, but the satay bee hoon stall at Upper Boon Keng HC is better. The HC with two famous soup kambing stalls.

Hey, two weeks ago i was there, so wanted to buy
kang kong cuttle fish but the stall only offer satay bee hoon.
I can say, very oridinary.
The best is still at Block 16 Bedok South HC, opp. Temasek JC.
check the Q.
While you are there, check also
Hill street kway teow, the carrot cake stall.
clay pot rice, pork leg, clay pot bak kut teh.
Fish ball noodle.
Wong's porridge in the moring and the you tiao stall,
long Q on weekend.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are 2 stalls at old airport road that serves pretty decent char kuay teow (la fu zi - so so only) and the other one which i heard is better but have not tried yet

La fu zi is only good in packaging, tried once
and that's the last, but how come always long Q??