• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

chinese communist bastard!!!

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the DPP and southern Taiwanese are complaining. The rest just want to earn money. Chinese people are practical after all, they just want to earn $$$$. Same theory goes for Malaysian Chinese and Indonesian Chinese despite them getting oppressed.

We are no Japanese when it comes to racial and national pride.

I agreed... KMT is the most corrupted lots that bring bad names to Chinese people :mad:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sino-Taiwan war will begin in a matter of days. :eek:

There wouldn't be a Tawian -China war!

In one of his recent interview,LKY gave very logical reasons on why there wouldn't be a Taiwan China war & I fully endorse his view,I quoted in this forum before.

Whenever LKY comments on international issues,I tend to agree,becuase that was when he has no agenda,and speaks the truth

"Absolutely. This guy(mm lky) has an agenda behind every speech, comment and word that he expresses. If you look hard enough, you will find it."-Quoted Scroobal

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you another Fa Lun Gong maniac?

PRC_ft <<<=== :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

fxxx you!!! i hate fa lun gong same as i hate you and your communist bastard china!!!

first you are really stupid.truth is the truth you cannot hide.
communist is evil and we dont need fa lun gong to promote it for us to know.
dont try to keep shouting to those who support the truth that communist is nothing but ' fake government who fake news, fake history,fake food ,fake medicine, block youtube, facebook, twitter, support burma and north korea evil military leaders for own self interest ' as fa lun gong supporter.

fa lun gong eat rice, doest that mean if i eat rice i am also a fa lun gong supporter???? pls use your piggg brain to think.

not happy?come let's meet and sort it out!!! fxxx you!!!!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already knew the communists were bad eggs. Once people like Mao took over, traditional Chinese values were thrown out of the window and hence, now we have these immorals PRCs with no sense of pride and will do anything for $$$.

As usual, some people will start saying I am an American dog while all the time, I know that the Yanks are crooked and twisted too.

hi bro, thanks for your support.and thanks to all the bros here who support ROC.
just to take note, the communist tried hard to fake history and twisted the truth.
but they wont succeed.we will never let them succeed.one day, the communist will be overthrown!!!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ap77LJ9oDKk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi bro, thanks for your support.and thanks to all the bros here who support ROC.
just to take note, the communist tried hard to fake history and twisted the truth.
but they wont succeed.we will never let them succeed.one day, the communist will be overthrown!!!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ap77LJ9oDKk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I wish it is possible, but now Taiwan does not have adequate number of soldiers to do a "takeover" and US is not going to support ROC. Only hope is for Taiwan to be truly independent for now. Nevertheless, I still believe that ROC is the last bastion of true Chinese values.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mao Zedong is not the great helmsman. He's a millennial culprit. 千古罪人。His Great Leap Forward brought China two hundred years backward economically and his Cultural Revolution brought China two thousand years backward culturally. Don't think I'm joking or exaggerating. Look at PRC public toilets. Even Han Dynasty or Ming Dynasty had better, more hygienic and dignified toilets than those of so-called modern PRC.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mao Zedong is not the great helmsman. He's a millennial culprit. 千古罪人。His Great Leap Forward brought China two hundred years backward economically and his Cultural Revolution brought China two thousand years backward culturally. Don't think I'm joking or exaggerating. Look at PRC public toilets. Even Han Dynasty or Ming Dynasty had better, more hygienic and dignified toilets than those of so-called modern PRC.
The PRC were very lucky to have Deng Xiaoping to stop the rot by introducing capitalistic reforms. So in the end, capitalism triumphs.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
the truth is here... !国殇.. best videos to counter the communist fake history!!!

look at how the KMT ROC fight the japs!!! but where is the communist bastards???hiding somewhere in the mountain and restort their strength to fight the exhausted ROC KMT army.they told the mass chinese citizens they will give them more democratic country then kmt ROC.in the end, what we see is one party communist government doing all the evil things on her own citizens!!!
:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ozG5gKv1Thw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MIu0o7WlqJQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PRC were very lucky to have Deng Xiaoping to stop the rot by introducing capitalistic reforms. So in the end, capitalism triumphs.

haha, and that prove this stupid mao dong dong who believe capitalistic is evil is wrong.he want to be the emperor of china!!! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By studying Japan, South Korea and Singapore rise, if Deng Xiaoping has any common sense, he should know China should adopt capitalistic reforms to develop the country and feed her peoples. The decision was a no brainer.

Did the mighty LKY teach Deng about capitalism? if yes, LKY was the savior of 1.3 billion Chinese. :biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How did CCP 2 million troops in 1947 came about from the initial 300K in 1945?
4 sources
1) Wang Jingwei 1 million puppet army was disbanded by KMT - the majority went over en bloc to CCP.
2) KMT demilitarized their armies by nearly 40% ( 100 divisions ) - many divisions went over en bloc to CCP
3) CCP enforced conscription in their occupied areas.
4) There were 100K-150K+ North Koreans troops. The NK troops swelled to 250K during the peak of the Chinese Civil war in 1948.

The Chinese armies were mostly professional soldiers who followed their officers everywhere. When the CO of a regiment or division defected to CCP, it's usually with the whole unit intact.

thanks bro sideswipe for elaborate my pt of "CCP luckily got the support of the masses."

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
the truth is here... !国殇.. best videos to counter the communist fake history!!!

look at how the KMT ROC fight the japs!!! but where is the communist bastards???hiding somewhere in the mountain and restort their strength to fight the exhausted ROC KMT army.they told the mass chinese citizens they will give them more democratic country then kmt ROC.in the end, what we see is one party communist government doing all the evil things on her own citizens!!!
:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ozG5gKv1Thw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MIu0o7WlqJQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You are right. CCP & its PLA are only capable in killing their chinese students in 1989 Tiananmen Square. This is a disgrace to chinese history :mad:

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha, and that prove this stupid mao dong dong who believe capitalistic is evil is wrong.he want to be the emperor of china!!! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Mao Zedong is no different from those fat Chinese emperors in the past. He just wanted to keep the Chinese masses stupid and uneducated so that he can control and manipulate them. He pushed back Chinese progress by 60%.:oIo:

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the mainland Chinese, Mao is the one that gave the Chinese people dignity while Deng gave them prosperity. That is why till today 35 years after his death Mao's portrait still hung on Tien An Men Sq.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
By studying Japan, South Korea and Singapore rise, if Deng Xiaoping has any common sense, he should know China should adopt capitalistic reforms to develop the country and feed her peoples. The decision was a no brainer.

Did the mighty LKY teach Deng about capitalism? if yes, LKY was the savior of 1.3 billion Chinese. :biggrin:

Credits to Deng for being more open-minded even though as you said, it is a no-brainer. If it is someone who is like-minded like Mao, I doubt it will ever materialize. Deng injected the nation back to life and his policies are the reason why China is not in the same state as Africa. Same reason why China is having economic growth now, thanks to his groundwork.

Mao Zedong's portrait should have been torn down from the Square and replaced with Deng Xiaoping.