• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two forum clones picking a fight with himself...LOL

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yeah, 2 forum clones picking a fight with himself at Bedok CC, tomorrow 6pm.

Who will win? Place your bets. But it's actually Left pocket, Right pocket. LOL.

We need one more clone to be referee..but he's held up working overtime OverTheCounter at Bedok McDonalds.

HAHA...Thank you bro, for a good laugh on a boring Wednesday...

http://singsupplies.com/showthread....front-of-you-in-the-MRT&p=1278411#post1278411

uZYNR.png

8Yjjz.png

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can't find the scroobal post quoted by TFBH leh. why bedok cc and simpang bedok? both staying there? good place to fight?

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You bloody cheebye I got nothing to do with these two nick and am not their clone or whatever ... what the flying fuck you dragged me into their bullshit

I am in Singapore you can ask Sam to check my IP address see whether I am posting in same time zone as the scroobal. Knnbccb .

I really think you r a forum pest out to stir shit.

Oh yeah, 2 forum clones picking a fight with himself at Bedok CC, tomorrow 6pm.

Who will win? Place your bets. But it's actually Left pocket, Right pocket. LOL.

We need one more clone to be referee..but he's held up working overtime OverTheCounter at Bedok McDonalds.

HAHA...Thank you bro, for a good laugh on a boring Wednesday...

http://singsupplies.com/showthread....front-of-you-in-the-MRT&p=1278411#post1278411

uZYNR.png

8Yjjz.png

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
can't find the scroobal post quoted by TFBH leh. why bedok cc and simpang bedok? both staying there? good place to fight?

No, he (Scroball) meant it to be a parody of Alamaking and Raiders.

The words used by him and TFBH are exact verbatim of what Alamaking and Raiders wrote to each other. That's another story for another day. HAHA.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The words used by him and TFBH are exact verbatim of what Alamaking and Raiders wrote to each other. That's another story for another day. HAHA.

Read those earlier and had a good laugh over it.:biggrin:

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read those earlier and had a good laugh over it.:biggrin:

Yes, I know Scroball and his clone TFBH meant it as a good laugh, but I've been maligned by Scroball and for him telling me to "know my place in this forum", he's affronting me. I don't like to be affronted. :biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thanks bro, was into US election. so never realise. i saw the AK and Raiders bickering, never thought its a parody.

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone who know my history know I am a very fierce critic of WP.

OK, my sincere apology to you. You seem to have a deep intuitive understanding with Scroball, feeling sorry for him in the other thread, when I was only stating the truth. You can check old sammyboy for that thread. He did reveal the I/C of Ah Bin (QXP). :o

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, infract me, make me pay. Get me into moderation to stop me from talking.

Let's see how much lower you can go. :smile:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OK, my sincere apology to you. You seem to have a deep intuitive understanding with Scroball, feeling sorry for him in the other thread, when I was only stating the truth. You can check old sammyboy for that thread. He did reveal the I/C of Ah Bin (QXP). :o

QXP the chain locking uncle? He was crazy anyways

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I accept your apology.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I know Scroball and his clone TFBH meant it as a good laugh, but I've been maligned by Scroball and for him telling me to "know my place in this forum", he's affronting me. I don't like to be affronted. :biggrin:

In scroball's case, "know my place in this forum" just about covers everyone except the forum owner. The place is the edge of a cliff with him standing behind you. Don't feel affronted, but please do feel "abacked"! LOL And dumbfuck? OTC is not scroball.

Last edited: