• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two forum clones picking a fight with himself...LOL

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Knn why now a days so many fighting . . . . . . . . too much time is it? Limpeh so busy jo-seng-lee come in here read all the fighting might as well I go watch Jacky Chan movie.

banglat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn why now a days so many fighting . . . . . . . . too much time is it? Limpeh so busy jo-seng-lee come in here read all the fighting might as well I go watch Jacky Chan movie.

The stories and the fighting here is better than any movie.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bo bian leh brother, cause you are conversation magnet. Pls support me to be supermoderator :biggrin:

KNN, before i use my reputation as a prestige member to put up this recommendation to Leong.:p You need to show your worth lah.:oIo::biggrin:

There must be a reason why Leong don't want to impart all his kungfu to you.:wink:

I think i know the reason. You interested to know? PM me lor. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
KNN, before i use my reputation as a prestige member to put up this recommendation to Leong.:p You need to show your worth lah.:oIo::biggrin:

There must be a reason why Leong don't want to impart all his kungfu to you.:wink:

I think i know the reason. You interested to know? PM me lor. :biggrin:

Actually I know lah. It's because I refused to ride his bicycle. :o

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Boss, you still haven send me my air tickets to bang cock leh :o

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss, you still haven send me my air tickets to bang cock leh :o

I believe it is a pair of tickets he mentioned. Pair! 2 Pax! Where is your buddy?! You 2 actually still care for each others but both of you too proud to acknowledge it.:o :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
You bloody cheebye I got nothing to do with these two nick and am not their clone or whatever ... what the flying fuck you dragged me into their bullshit

I am in Singapore you can ask Sam to check my IP address see whether I am posting in same time zone as the scroobal. Knnbccb .

u mean the UAE timezone isit? :o

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, I know Scroball and his clone TFBH meant it as a good laugh, but I've been maligned by Scroball and for him telling me to "know my place in this forum", he's affronting me. I don't like to be affronted. :biggrin:

Scroball nailed me from the start and I got whacked damned terok terok terok....He has wrong perception...His main reason was I declared I have TWO mothers!!!....And after Scroball's gospel revelation, Kopi was pulverized like shit...even sent to jail and zapped until no daylight....And of course you have the Thick Head Evil Heart and the Intellectual Stumbling Clone Hunter all joined in to nail that Kopi as a troll and as a clone of a thousand eyes and a thousand hands!!!!

What utter rubbish.Have eyes, but cannot see. Got head, but no brains...Got scrotum, but no testicles!!!! B L I N D ....