• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two forum clones picking a fight with himself...LOL

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
In scroball's case, "know my place in this forum" just about covers everyone except the forum owner. The place is the edge of a cliff with him standing behind you. Don' feel affronted, but please do feel "abacked"! LOL And dumbfuck? OVT is not scroball.

Yes, yes...I can fully accept if the intimidating phrase comes from the forum owner Sam, but I cannot accept it from Scroball, since I'm only stating the truth and he's challenging me to expose him.

Can you open up your PM if you can, I've another expose for you which will definitely interests you (but not me particularly, that's why I held back).

Remember, I'm the original clone profiler and troll hunter. I'm still figuring out this forum and who is who here, because I just become active here and most of the threads and nicks here, I'm not familiar at all. But for Scroball, even if he turn to ashes, I'll still recognize him, his style, his arrogance and sarcasm.

Sorry, Scroball, that's how I see your flawed character, even though you've a load of insider info, they don't interest me at all. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
thanks bro, was into US election. so never realise. i saw the AK and Raiders bickering, never thought its a parody.

You must be living in the well all these time. How could you miss the greatest fight to ever take place in SBF by two of the most handsome monikers. Anyway, just to update about the fight. Both of us turned up at Beach Rd CC like men and wanted to settle it like men. But eRection and and siao cheebye IHP had to come in to break the fight. In the end, we all ended up at the CC's toilet washing our cock. But that's another story for another day :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, yes...I can fully accept if the intimidating phrase comes from the forum owner Sam, but I cannot accept it from Scroball, since I'm only stating the truth and he's challenging me to expose him.

Can you open up your PM if you can, I've another expose for you which will definitely interests you (but not me particularly, that's why I held back).

Remember, I'm the original clone profiler and troll hunter. I'm still figuring out this forum and who is who here, because I just become active here and most of the threads and nicks here, I'm not familiar at all. But for Scroball, even if he turn to ashes, I'll still recognize him, his style, his arrogance and sarcasm.

Sorry, Scroball, that's how I see your flawed character, even though you've a load of insider info, they don't interest me at all. :biggrin:

Fergettaboutit! Don't take this forum too seriously. Just fuck and be fucked. It don't mean nothing. I've had the distinction of having two nicks erased and it brought true enlightenment.

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must be living in the well all these time. How could you miss the greatest fight to ever take place in SBF by two of the most handsome monikers. Anyway, just to update about the fight. Both of us turned up at Beach Rd CC like men and wanted to settle it like men. But eRection and and siao cheebye IHP had to come in to break the fight. In the end, we all ended up at the CC's toilet washing our cock. But that's another story for another day :biggrin:

knn! the greatest fight will be the late legendary Ramseth the Wise and another samster here. Second will be me and Kinana, but he no balls to accept the friendly sparring match with guards for him. or maybe "her"???

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thought you said both of you will go to Gayland to kio kueh after the fight? Did you both go or just say say only? :confused:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is d right attitude.

In fact we were once allies against the parent basher. Those were glorious days!

Fergettaboutit! Don't take this forum too seriously. Just fuck and be fucked. It don't mean nothing. I've had the distinction of having two nicks erased and it brought true enlightenment.

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mate, I'm not taking seriously, or I would not post what I post. It's dangerous to post such stuff, you know...knowing my humble place in this forum (sic).

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is d right attitude.

In fact we were once allies against the parent basher. Those were glorious days!

Parent basher bashing don't need allies. I love to have all the fun for myself! Hee! Hee! Can you imagine all you need is a reminder of how the bastard called his own mother a "lau cheebye?"

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya another day can tell them how mine had to be hosed down .

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
knn! the greatest fight will be the late legendary Ramseth the Wise and another samster here. Second will be me and Kinana, but he no balls to accept the friendly sparring match with guards for him. or maybe "her"???

Ramseth and Psy's fight never took place.

You fight with Kinana never took place.

Alamaking and my fight took place. We were about to fight when suddenly we heard one siao kiao shouting...

Siao Kia: What the fuck is this?! What the fuck is this?!

Raiders/Alamaking: Simi lan jiao lah

Siao Kia: Cheebye lah, the two of you

Erected Siao Kia: Oi, our God Father from Bangkok needed to talk to the two of you.

Bangkok God Father: You two chee bye kias, 7 early 8 early kao bei kao bu.

Raiders/Alamaking: Sorry boss

Bangkok God Father: Na bay, you two fight again, lim bei will send two ambulances and pick you up separately after breaking your lan jiaos.

Raiders/Alamaking: Sorry boss, sorry boss :o

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Stay tuned for part two when eRection2011 and IHP roughed each other up after IHP thought eRection was eRotica :o

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many bros here like to kaki kong kaki song.

I'm entertained by the scroobal/TFBH spoof. So why not? They happy can liao.

EagleRanger

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stay tuned for part two when eRection2011 and IHP roughed each other up after IHP thought eRection was eRotica :o

This one another epic fight? When? Must bring camcorder liao.

Talking about that, why you never tape your fight? Not @ the toilet but when you're fly is up. Then can replay it over and over and over again and share it with friends...just like Justin Lin RuiZhong and Edison Chen.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
scroobal doesn't write like that.

Never judge a book by its cover.

I'm the original clone profiler. Even more accurate than jw5 and chorut. :smile:

Read those earlier and had a good laugh over it.:biggrin:

Talking about that, why you never tape your fight? Not @ the toilet but when you're fly is up. Then can replay it over and over and over again and share it with friends...just like Justin Lin RuiZhong and Edison Chen.

Clones talking to themselves. Hahahaha

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Brother, cannot lah. You want our God Father to crush our lan jiao meh?