• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Do I get zapped for Supporting PAP!?!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to Leong, repetitive posts are allowed in the courtyard folder. LOL.

Zapping, upping, points and power are all not important. It's all part of the internet.

The problem starts if the identity behind the internet moniker is revealed, and you are a coward, and you have been behaving like a manipulative sonofabitch and you think you have a lot to lose.

Because it only needs one siow ting tong to come after you and he may not even be a member of the forum or even have an internet moniker. He may not even be siow.

That's probably why Ivebert quickly grovelled. Quite wise and bright for his relatively young years, despite his fucked up online behaviour.
Another insane Oppo clown LOSER. If you can, zap me again lah...Coward ... No wonder Scroobal has the UPPERHAND on you low life LOSER.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Another insane Oppo clown LOSER. If you can, zap me again lah...Coward ... No wonder Scroobal has the UPPERHAND on you low life LOSER.

Yeah, your boss Scroobal the chief pap mole here, has the upperhand on all of us. LOL. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Look at you...behaving like a a retard. LOL... a LOSER is always A LOSER.:biggrin:

It's ok, no problem, internet monikers are all shit anyway, except for your boss Scroobal's infallible and precious moniker. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because PAP dogs like u and yr masters control the media, threaten the populace and promote fear + new citizens coming in,,sure got 60% vote mah,,also there are the balless singkies with their bleeding heart excuses for voting pap

you forgot to mention gerrymendering.....high election deposit, GRCs with racial quotas, suing opposition bankrupt...and the list goes on and on.

read my sig for a start.......

jw5

Loyal
hahaha....you are just a low life nutcase..:biggrin:

nutscase for me..................
your boss Scroobye is the low life nutcase, because he got only one nut................ :biggrin:

A pathetic coward from the elite wanted to say his piece
Too scared to appear in public this place to him was bliss
His chosen nick was scroobal a name now known to all
It would be fine except it didn’t say that he was missing one ball

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nutscase for me..................
your boss Scroobye is the low life nutcase, because he got only one nut................ :biggrin:

A pathetic coward from the elite wanted to say his piece
Too scared to appear in public this place to him was bliss
His chosen nick was scroobal a name now known to all
It would be fine except it didn’t say that he was missing one ball
a clown like you should just get lost from this forum.
you contribute ZERO.
:biggrin:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you don't know your internet boss Scroobal's identity, you can ask me. LOL. :biggrin:

Dont behave like a clown here. If you think you are so smart, go start your own forum. I am sure no one will miss a LOSER like you. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Dont behave like a clown here. If you think you are so smart, go start your own forum. I am sure no one will miss a LOSER like you. :biggrin:

It's ok, internet monikers are shit anyway. :biggrin:
Hurry, the offer ends at midnight. I won't offer to tell you again. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

why you borrow my style of bashing, can't you create your own... na beh, sinkies and ah tiongs are copycats... oh my , they share the same traits.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Losers friends clones mass zapping me....hahaha....thats all you can do?
CAN YOU WIN AT THE BALLOT BOX?
PAP WON 60.1%!
Your Opposition?
hahaha....bunch of Losers!:biggrin:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aljunied and Punggol East won already mah, you tell your boss Scroobye don't sabo lah, maybe 2016 can win a few more. LOL. :biggrin:

Even a little kid will tell you those 2wins are PEANUTS.
Delusional...hahaha...:biggrin:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ilovepap , I can use my army to give you all the power you need if you able to show us evidence why pap is good . Rather then just baseless claims . Our team appreciate sensible and logical debate . If you can give good example to debate your claims you are not a troll and deserved some points . Now start thinking .

Last edited: