• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRs can be judges: Forum

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
New assignment by your masters? Defending their system of having foreigner as judge?

Foreigners are much easier to dispose than locals, I can understand why they are doing this.

Unlike a JiakLiaoBee PAP IB called ChewCheng, I actually read quality foreign newspapers and do not have to be in a foreign land to do that, all can be done via the Internet and I pay to subscribe to these quality newspapers. Only idiot JiakLiaoBee Sinkies like ChewCheng will read the Shit Times and answer to his masters. High level PMETs like myself only have one master - myself.

Everybody can see that Hong Kong has more foreign judges as well as a far more independent judiciary than Sinkieland. Foreign judges are not easily disposed of if there is an independent commission overseeing their appointment. I suppose you know nuts about "security of tenure" which applies to High Court judges. That's because your masters want you and other Sinkies to remain ignorant. JiakLiaoBees are only useful if they remain ignorant and loyally vote for the PAP based on lift upgrading and other bullshit.

CHEWCHENG is a JiakLiaoBee PAP IB jealous of anyone who is wealthier, speaks better English, argues better, etc than him. Don't be conned. He posts when he is high on Beer while on IB duty:

LOL! I'm at home having beer while watching DVD with my gf.

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHEW Cheebye! You are back! How is the penis exercise coming along? LOL! Still trying to artificially enlarge it?

Unlike a JiakLiaoBee PAP IB called ChewCheng, I actually read quality foreign newspapers and do not have to be in a foreign land to do that, all can be done via the Internet and I pay to subscribe to these quality newspapers. Only idiot JiakLiaoBee Sinkies like ChewCheng will read the Shit Times and answer to his masters. High level PMETs like myself only have one master - myself.

Everybody can see that Hong Kong has more foreign judges as well as a far more independent judiciary than Sinkieland. Foreign judges are not easily disposed of if there is an independent commission overseeing their appointment. I suppose you know nuts about "security of tenure" which applies to High Court judges. That's because your masters want you and other Sinkies to remain ignorant. JiakLiaoBees are only useful if they remain ignorant and loyally vote for the PAP based on lift upgrading and other bullshit.

CHEWCHENG is a JiakLiaoBee PAP IB jealous of anyone who is wealthier, speaks better English, argues better, etc than him. Don't be conned. He posts when he is high on Beer while on IB duty:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHEW Cheebye! You are back! How is the penis exercise coming along? LOL! Still trying to artificially enlarge it?

CHOU CHEEBYE, you vulgar low life PAP IB who should have been ABORTED at birth. Nobody needs your PAP IB chief's permission to post here, understand. Tell your PAP IB chief to go and fuck spider. You still have not taken lessons in Ingereesh comprehension ah! FUCKTARD. Already replied to you in the other thread. Just because I do not need to extend my jade spear since it is naturally long and thick does not mean that JiakLiaoBees like you who are born RETARDED and with a small penis do not. I know you are jealous, so just let you know that instead of being jealous and taking up a universally despised job as a PAP IB, you can improve yourself. If you are happy with your naturally born mini-penis just as you seem to be happy with your naturally born RETARDED brain and are not interested in upgrading than so be it. Come to think of it your four inch can be useful - for FUCKING SPIDERS. Hahahahaha.

CHEWCHENG is a JiakLiaoBee PAP IB jealous of anyone who is wealthier, speaks better English, argues better, etc than him. He is even jealous of internet nicks who have more rep points than him. Don't be conned. He posts when he is high on Beer while on IB duty:

LOL! I'm at home having beer while watching DVD with my gf.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! Only yours can fuck a spider lah!

Naturally long? Then why you talk about exercise for the penis? That is because you need it! LOL!

Good job is trying to defend the government that getting foreigner as judges is an excellent move.

CHOU CHEEBYE, you vulgar low life PAP IB who should have been ABORTED at birth. Nobody needs your PAP IB chief's permission to post here, understand. Tell your PAP IB chief to go and fuck spider. You still have not taken lessons in Ingereesh comprehension ah! FUCKTARD. Already replied to you in the other thread. Just because I do not need to extend my jade spear since it is naturally long and thick does not mean that JiakLiaoBees like you who are born RETARDED and with a small penis do not. I know you are jealous, so just let you know that instead of being jealous and taking up a universally despised job as a PAP IB, you can improve yourself. If you are happy with your naturally born mini-penis just as you seem to be happy with your naturally born RETARDED brain and are not interested in upgrading than so be it. Come to think of it your four inch can be useful - for FUCKING SPIDERS. Hahahahaha.

CHEWCHENG is a JiakLiaoBee PAP IB jealous of anyone who is wealthier, speaks better English, argues better, etc than him. He is even jealous of internet nicks who have more rep points than him. Don't be conned. He posts when he is high on Beer while on IB duty: