• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRs can be judges: Forum

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exposed to the core and now can only alleged that I'm PAP IB when you are more likely to be one instead.

Tey is a white horse and that is why he is still drawing salary from NUS whereas most people would have already been suspended without pay. Why the special treatment? That is because he has links with the PAP!

Only an idiot FUCKTARD like CHEWCHENG will call Tey a PAP lackey. PAP has never had any integrity to speak of. Now they are so desperate to hang on to power as to the extent of smearing those who oppose them as PAP lackeys. White horse refers to those who had special treatment during NS like your boss, LEE HSIEN LOONG, whose nerdy NS photo was your avatar for most of your miserable existence in Sammyboy. PRs don't have to do NS. PR can be judges and high office holders in many First World countries so long as they perform and more importantly don't have to be beholden to a corrupted political party like PAP. See posts #6 and 7. FUCK YOU understand!

According to the renowned Hong Kong University:

Tey's book is "a careful study of what goes into its decision-making and reasoning process. It throws a great deal of light on how the Singapore judiciary has bought into – wholesale - the political emphasis on the supreme importance of government in human affairs, and on the overriding priority of stability and status quo - a worldview that emphasises respect for hierarchical relationships, that privileges the collective over the individual, and regards voices different from the dominant political discourse as dangerous to Singapore’s social and political order."

http://www.law.hku.hk/ccpl/pub/TeyTsunHang.html

Only a FUCKTARD like CHEWCHENG will think that someone who writes like this about the Singapore judiciary is a PAP lackey. You might as well say that Chris Lingle was FIXED because he admired LKY.

What special treatment? ALL are presumed innocent until proven guilty. As long as an accused has not been found guilty of a crime in a court of law, he cannot be dismissed by his employer. That applies to everybody. NUS is only suspending him with pay not because it is kind but to do otherwise will make the FIXING even more glaring and the employee in this case can sue NUS and succeed.

So FUCK YOU ignorant JiakLiaoBee Ah Beng who should have been ABORTED at birth! Use your FUCKING RETARDED BRAIN to think before posting nonsense on behalf of your masters.

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tey did no NS, became a judge then lecturer and screw his students! Cheapo fellow who greeds for gifts and free sex.

Suspended is not termination. He can be suspended and if he is found innocent, they can pay him back. He is linked to someone in the PAP.

Tey is a bastard who fuck student and having affair with another woman while the wife is in Japan. Yuki must be very sad if she come to knows about it. Dun you think?

Your fucking argument is weak CHEW Cheebye! NUS continue to pay Tey because make the fixing appear less glaring? It has been the norm, so what is so glaring? Tey has a strong backing in NUS and that is why he is given special treatment.

So, I'm still waiting for you to prove you are in Sinkapore.....

Only an idiot FUCKTARD like CHEWCHENG will call Tey a PAP lackey. PAP has never had any integrity to speak of. Now they are so desperate to hang on to power as to the extent of smearing those who oppose them as PAP lackeys. White horse refers to those who had special treatment during NS like your boss, LEE HSIEN LOONG, whose nerdy NS photo was your avatar for most of your miserable existence in Sammyboy. PRs don't have to do NS. PR can be judges and high office holders in many First World countries so long as they perform and more importantly don't have to be beholden to a corrupted political party like PAP. See posts #6 and 7. FUCK YOU understand!

According to the renowned Hong Kong University:

Tey's book is "a careful study of what goes into its decision-making and reasoning process. It throws a great deal of light on how the Singapore judiciary has bought into – wholesale - the political emphasis on the supreme importance of government in human affairs, and on the overriding priority of stability and status quo - a worldview that emphasises respect for hierarchical relationships, that privileges the collective over the individual, and regards voices different from the dominant political discourse as dangerous to Singapore’s social and political order."

Only a FUCKTARD like CHEWCHENG will think that someone who writes like this about the Singapore judiciary is a PAP lackey. You might as well say that Chris Lingle was FIXED because he admired LKY.

What special treatment? ALL are presumed innocent until proven guilty. As long as an accused has not been found guilty of a crime in a court of law, he cannot be dismissed by his employer. That applies to everybody. NUS is only suspending him with pay not because it is kind but to do otherwise will make the FIXING even more glaring and the employee in this case can sue NUS and succeed.

So FUCK YOU ignorant JiakLiaoBee Ah Beng who should have been ABORTED at birth! Use your FUCKING RETARDED BRAIN to think before posting nonsense on behalf of your masters.

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tey did no NS, became a judge then lecturer and screw his students! Cheapo fellow who greeds for gifts and free sex.

The Cheapo fellow is CHEWCHENG. Everyone can see that a RETARD like you have absolutely no reason to be interested in this case unless you are paid by the PAP as IB. Besides this thread is titled "PRs can be judges". Answer is YES. Fullstop, see posts #6 and 7 for details. Your friend started this post so you can butt in? Which begs the question, why are a bunch of ignorant fools so interested in a professor who is way above them in class, intellect, etc?

Possible that you have a case of extreme psychotic jealousy. In which case you better quickly check into IMH. A lot of high level PMETs have free screws. You not happy arh? Go to MBS Sands and jump lah! FUCK YOU.

Suspended is not termination. He can be suspended and if he is found innocent, they can pay him back. He is linked to someone in the PAP.

Did I ever say suspended is termination? If an accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty, then he must not be terminated until the court has issued its ruling. That's common sense that any idiot can understand. It is standard practice to suspend with pay until court gives a guilty verdict. No preferential treatment here. Any other professor or even toilet cleaner at NUS will have the same contractual rights. Linked to who in the PAP? Your grandfather arh? Prove it or FUCK OFF.

Tey is a bastard who fuck student and having affair with another woman while the wife is in Japan. Yuki must be very sad if she come to knows about it. Dun you think?

Other people's business is not for JiakLiaoBees like CHEWCHENG to kaypoh. The real bastards are RETARDED Sinkies like CHEWCHENG who have no education, no desire to upgrade their skills and lan lan have to sign up for PAP IB duty otherwise have to sleep on the streets. CHEWCHENG is a useless retard who is jealous of anyone who is wealthier, speaks better English, has more brains, etc than him.

So, I'm still waiting for you to prove you are in Sinkapore.....

Prove your FUCKING CheeBye. I don't owe JiakLiaoBees like you anything OK. You want to believe the earth is flat is your FUCKING problem. Now go and drink your BEER while on PAP IB duty at TAXPAYERS' EXPENSE.

LOL! I'm at home having beer while watching DVD with my gf.

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder I start calling you CHEW Cheebye.

Come here and get caught with clones and still call others RETARDS!!! What a fucking joke!

That is why I said before your post that he should be suspended but you said dismissed subseuqently! RETARD!

IMH? NO need because your good friend Tey is there pretending and hoping to get out of this with Siao reason.

LOL! Claiming to be in Sinkapore but when give chance to prove, give excuses....CHEW Cheebye! Cannot prove right! I'm right again!

The Cheapo fellow is CHEWCHENG. Everyone can see that a RETARD like you have absolutely no reason to be interested in this case unless you are paid by the PAP as IB. Besides this thread is titled "PRs can be judges". Answer is YES. Fullstop, see posts #6 and 7 for details. Your friend started this post so you can butt in? Which begs the question, why are a bunch of ignorant fools so interested in a professor who is way above them in class, intellect, etc?

Possible that you have a case of extreme psychotic jealously, in which case you better quickly check into IMH. A lot of high level PMETs have free screws. You not happy arh? Go to MBS Sands and jump lah! FUCK YOU.

Did I ever say suspended is termination? If an accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty, then he must not be terminated until the court has issued its ruling. That's common sense that any idiot can understand. Linked to who? Prove it.

Other people's business is not for JiakLiaoBees like CHEWCHENG to kaypoh. The real bastards are RETARDED Sinkies like CHEWCHENG who have no education, no desire to upgrade their skills and lan lan have to sign up for PAP IB duty otherwise have to sleep on the streets. CHEWCHENG is a useless retard who is jealous of anyone who is wealthier, speaks better English, has more brains, etc than him.

Prove your FUCKING CheeBye. I don't owe JiakLiaoBees like you anything OK. You want to believe the Earth is Flat is your FUCKING problem. Now go and drink your BEER while on PAP IB duty at TAXPAYERS' EXPENSE.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder I start calling you CHEW Cheebye.

That's why you are a useless retard JiakLiaoBee who should have been aborted at birth. Correct spelling is CHOW Cheebye. Understand? You not Hokkien arh? You FT PAP IB pretending to be Sinkie arh?

Come here and get caught with clones and still call others RETARDS!!! What a fucking joke!

Since when did I get caught? In your farking dreams understand. As far as you are concerned the earth is flat and anybody who gets free screws is Ah Tey or his friends. You and your PAP IBs have already accused several other people of being Ah Tey or his friends. That's what PAP JiakLiaoBees do when they lose arguments:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?149890-Looking-beyond-the-persecution-of-Tey-Tsun-Hang

That is why I said before your post that he should be suspended but you said dismissed subseuqently! RETARD!

Presumed innocent until proven guilty means cannot be dismissed until guilty verdict comes out. Before that, employer can choose to suspend but must pay. That is standard practice in all First World countries. Don't know, then don't anyhow come here and bullshit.

LOL! Claiming to be in Sinkapore but when give chance to prove, give excuses....CHEW Cheebye! Cannot prove right! I'm right again!

The person who makes an accusation is the person who has to prove it. You have not proved your accusation. However, I am pleased to inform you that you have proven to the whole damn world that you are an IDIOT JiakLiaoBee who should have been ABORTED at birth. How's your Beer? Still high? Fuck your CHOW CheeBye understand? You FT PAP IB!

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! I have my reason for calling you CHEW Cheebye! Chow mean "smelly" but in this case "Chew" is the short form of the "ChewCheng" which is what you are.

With all 3 having the same arguments, writing manner, exact perception to the issue? You think everyone here is as blinded as you?

Presumed innocent until proven guilty? In your other post, you agreed that Tey had committed misconduct of the Uni rules which mean it is enough to warrant suspension. Now must wait for court? You really side him all the way which is so obvious that you are his friend.

LOL! Cannot prove and now flip prata?

From now on, I will post whenever I see your posting to tell brudders here what kind of CHEW Cheebye you are!

That's why you are a useless retard JiakLiaoBee who should have been aborted at birth. Correct spelling is CHOW Cheebye. Understand? You not Hokkien arh? You FT PAP IB pretending to be Sinkie arh?

Since when did I get caught? In your farking dreams understand. As far as you are concerned the earth is flat and anybody who gets free screws is Ah Tey or his friends. You and your PAP IBs have already accused several other people of being Ah Tey or his friends. That's what PAP JiakLiaoBees do when they lose arguments:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?149890-Looking-beyond-the-persecution-of-Tey-Tsun-Hang

Presumed innocent until proven guilty means cannot be dismissed until guilty verdict comes out. Before that, employer can choose to suspend but must pay. That is standard practice in all First World countries. Don't know, then don't anyhow come here and bullshit.

The person who makes an accusation is the person who has to prove it. You have not proved your accusation. However, I am pleased to inform you that you have proven to the whole damn world that you are an IDIOT JiakLiaoBee who should have been ABORTED at birth. How's your Beer? Still high? Fuck your CHOW CheeBye understand? You FT PAP IB!

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WongMeng Meng and ChewCheng

[video=youtube;Eot9W_chMCw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Eot9W_chMCw[/video]

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! I have my reason for calling you CHEW Cheebye! Chow mean "smelly" but in this case "Chew" is the short form of the "ChewCheng" which is what you are.

Hahaha. Your "reason" is that you are a delusional jealousy filled Ah Beng who has nothing better to do, you CHOW CheeBye.

With all 3 having the same arguments, writing manner, exact perception to the issue? You think everyone here is as blinded as you?

Just because you are so focussed on this ASSIGNMENT given to you by your bosses doesn't mean that other people can't see that I post on other topics as well and my views are not totally the same on this and other issues as the other nicks that you mentioned. Besides, even I can see that your PAP IB team has already sent other nicks to stalk these two who are unrelated to me.

Presumed innocent until proven guilty? In your other post, you agreed that Tey had committed misconduct of the Uni rules which mean it is enough to warrant suspension. Now must wait for court? You really side him all the way which is so obvious that you are his friend.

In a court of law you fucking idiot. At the moment, the verdict is not out yet and not all the witnesses have been examined. In other words, the process has not yet been completed. FUCKTARD. That's why in First World countries, you need to wait for the court result to come out before the employer does anything including firing the employee. Don't believe, just ask your SPH legal department and they will give you the same answer.

LOL! Cannot prove and now flip prata?

It is the job of the accuser to prove what he alleges, you FUCKTARD. So I accuse ChewCheng of being a transexual, then ChewCheng has to prove that he is not a transexual? FUCK YOU understand. Sinkies are not as daft as your master thinks. You CHOW CheeBye prata flipper.

From now on, I will post whenever I see your posting to tell brudders here what kind of CHEW Cheebye you are!

Good! You want to play this game, I can also play. From now on, I can stalk you on all the posts you make regardless of topic if that is what you want. Let the game begin. You CHOW CheeBye FT PAP IB who don't know how to spell proper Hokkien. And what happened to this clown LockeLiberal, no guts to post anymore?

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Delusional is you! CHEW Cheeybye!

You have failed in your assignment given by Tey to defend him here and to create a sense that netizens supports him. LOL!

The NUS suspension would have nothing to do with the court if Uni code of misconduct has been breached. He would not be terminated but just suspended without pay. There are many policeman who are also suspended with pay once CPIB initiate investigation. When proven innocent, they will be given back pay. Giving him income of $20,000 is just a waste of taxpayers' money.

I didn't say you are in HongKong, I said you are overseas but in your other post you slipped and say I allege that you are in Hong Kong! You self pwned! idiot!

I'm okay for you to stalk me. Let's see who is up to it. LOL!

Hahaha. Your "reason" is that you are a delusional jealousy filled Ah Beng who has nothing better to do, you CHOW CheeBye.

Just because you are so focussed on this ASSIGNMENT given to you by your bosses doesn't mean that other people can't see that I post on other topics as well and my views are not totally the same on this and other issues as the other nicks that you mentioned. Besides, even I can see that your PAP IB team has already sent other nicks to stalk these two who are unrelated to me.

In a court of law you fucking idiot. At the moment, the verdict is not out yet and not all the witnesses have been examined. In other words, the process has not yet been completed. FUCKTARD. That's why in First World countries, you need to wait for the court result to come out before the employer does anything including firing the employee. Don't believe, just ask your SPH legal department and they will give you the same answer.

It is the job of the accuser to prove what he alleges, you FUCKTARD. So I accuse ChewCheng of being a transexual, then ChewCheng has to prove that he is not a transexual? FUCK YOU understand. Sinkies are not as daft as your master thinks. You CHOW CheeBye prata flipper.

Good! You want to play this game, I can also play. From now on, I can stalk you on all the posts you make regardless of topic if that is what you want. Let the game begin. You CHOW CheeBye FT PAP IB who don't know how to spell proper Hokkien. And what happened to this clown LockeLiberal, no guts to post anymore?

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have failed in your assignment given by Tey to defend him here and to create a sense that netizens supports him. LOL!

FUCK YOU understand. High level PMETs like me can look beyond their noses and know that Rule of Law is more important than lift upgrading. CHOW AhQua RETARDED ITE Sinkies like you don't understand that's your FUCKING problem. Go join the idiot 60%.

The NUS suspension would have nothing to do with the court if Uni code of misconduct has been breached. He would not be terminated but just suspended without pay. There are many policeman who are also suspended with pay once CPIB initiate investigation. When proven innocent, they will be given back pay. Giving him income of $20,000 is just a waste of taxpayers' money.

FUCKTARD. Don't type so fast while still high on Beer. You just contradicted yourself. Policemen suspended with pay. So why shouldn't Professors be given the same benefit of the doubt. The point at which the guilt is proven is when the verdict is made. Not before you FUCKTARD. So, what happen to Ng Boon Gay. He is found innocent, so why is he not restored to his post yet? Another hot button issue for your boss to handle eh! Hahaha.

FIXING him for the critical articles on Sinkieland's Third World judicial system is a greater waste of taxpayers' money and worse exposes the defects of the system for all the world to see. Only your RETARDED boss, Lee Hsien Loong, can come up with such a stupid idea. As stupid as the 6.9 million idea! $20,000 per month is peanuts compared with the cost of D grade prosecutors and judges paid out of this world salaries to use a Third World judicial system to FIX a critic.

I didn't say you are in HongKong, I said you are overseas but in your other post you slipped and say I allege that you are in Hong Kong! You self pwned! idiot!

I'm okay for you to stalk me. Let's see who is up to it. LOL!

What other post? FUCK YOU understand. You are high on BEER again. Can't even remembered what you said. I neber said I was anywhere other than Sinkieland and there is no need for me to remember what a Chow Ah Beng prata flipper said without basis eons ago. JiakLiaoBee ChewCheng can say the earth is flat for all I care. The address is 63 Market Street. You are the one who self pawned with your PAP IBs - Cheekenpie, Watchman8, etc all your kakis. That's not to mention nick sharing.

Of course you have to say it's OK for me to stalk you lah. It's part of your job as a PAP IB mah! Being scolded and FUCKED upside down on the Internet is part of your job. Now get your stinking Ah Beng face out of my elite field of vision.

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! That is all you can say? Fuck you understand? You are a fucking joke! CHEW Cheebye!

You also know it was a typo but still argued? LOL! Can't find anymore point to argue? NBG was suspended too so why the special treatment for Tey?

Fixed him for what? Was Darinne planted by the fucking PAP? Did the students who give him gifts asked by PAP to do it? He fucked himself up good and proper!

You can continue to deny that you are in Hong Kong! LOL!

I do not recall accusing WMM that he is in Hong Kong (I didn't even mention any place) but since he is willing to admit it, then fine. Both Asterix and WMM are in HK. It seems that that is the only place where people bother enough to defend Tey. Why? Is it because Tey taught there before? He was suppose to go over to Hong Kong Uni to teach but put on hold due to this case. I'm sure Tey has friends there and those defending him here are his friends. As one of the brudders here said, thesee people have vested interest and they are his friends.

FUCK YOU understand. High level PMETs like me can look beyond their noses and know that Rule of Law is more important than lift upgrading. CHOW AhQua RETARDED ITE Sinkies like you don't understand that's your FUCKING problem. Go join the idiot 60%.

FUCKTARD. Don't type so fast while still high on Beer. You just contradicted yourself. Policemen suspended with pay. So why shouldn't Professors be given the same benefit of the doubt. The point at which the guilt is proven is when the verdict is made. Not before you FUCKTARD. So, what happen to Ng Boon Gay. He is found innocent, so why is he not restored to his post yet? Another hot button issue for your boss to handle eh! Hahaha.

FIXING him for the critical articles on Sinkieland's Third World judicial system is a greater waste of taxpayers' money and worse exposes the defects of the system for all the world to see. Only your RETARDED boss, Lee Hsien Loong, can come up with such a stupid idea. As stupid as the 6.9 million idea! $20,000 per month is peanuts compared with the cost of D grade prosecutors and judges paid out of this world salaries to use a Third World judicial system to FIX a critic.

What other post? FUCK YOU understand. You are high on BEER again. Can't even remembered what you said. I neber said I was anywhere other than Sinkieland and there is no need for me to remember what a Chow Ah Beng prata flipper said without basis eons ago. JiakLiaoBee ChewCheng can say the earth is flat for all I care. The address is 63 Market Street. You are the one who self pawned with your PAP IBs - Cheekenpie, Watchman8, etc all your kakis. That's not to mention nick sharing.

Of course you have to say it's OK for me to stalk you lah. It's part of your job as a PAP IB mah! Being scolded and FUCKED upside down on the Internet is part of your job. Now get your stinking Ah Beng face out of my elite field of vision.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! That is all you can say? Fuck you understand? You are a fucking joke! CHEW Cheebye!

FT PAP IB idiot, Hokkien spelling is CHOW CheeBye understand? Go FUCK yourself.

You also know it was a typo but still argued? LOL! Can't find anymore point to argue? NBG was suspended too so why the special treatment for Tey?

When is Ng Boon Gay being restored to his original post! "Suspended with pay is the norm until a guilty verdict is issued, which has not happened in this case" - which part of this sentence, written in plain simple English do you not understand, FUCKTARD ChewCheng.

Fixed him for what? Was Darinne planted by the fucking PAP? Did the students who give him gifts asked by PAP to do it? He fucked himself up good and proper!

Fixed for writing "Legal Consensus: Supreme Executive, Supine Jurisprudence, Suppliant Profession of Singapore":

The charge sheet says sex FOR grades. The sex part is real but the FOR grades part has not been proved. The prosecution's star witness already denied that. Go to IMH to cure your jealousy disease or ask your boss to assign you to another IB project as you are obviously not up to task here - can't even follow court proceedingd. Everybody here knows who is Chris Lingle. You don't know means your PAP IB standard very low.

You can continue to deny that you are in Hong Kong! LOL!

You can continue to allege that I am not in Sinkieland but in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, London, New York, whatever crap place you want to name. Nobody believes you anyway. My Ang Mor IT staff is bery smart - teach me how to cover my tracks so you think I am outside when actuary I am inside. Ang Mor is the best!

CHEWCHENG is a JiakLiaoBee PAP IB jealous of anyone who is wealthier, speaks better English, argues better, etc than him. Don't be conned. He posts when he is high on Beer while on IB duty:

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why? I like to use the word "CHEW" cannot? LOL! CHEW CHEW Cheebye!

Did I say he was restored? You cannot read is it? LOL! Was NBG suspended with full pay like Tey?

Your "star witness" is also the abettor! Kamgong Cheebye!

Nope! You are in Hong Kong where Tey was suppose to teach in the University if not for this case!

FT PAP IB idiot, Hokkien spelling is CHOW CheeBye understand? Go FUCK yourself.

When is Ng Boon Gay being restored to his original post! "Suspended with pay is the norm until a guilty verdict is issued, which has not happened in this case" - which part of this sentence, written in plain simple English do you not understand, FUCKTARD ChewCheng.

Fixed for writing "Legal Consensus: Supreme Executive, Supine Jurisprudence, Suppliant Profession of Singapore":

The charge sheet says sex FOR grades. The sex part is real but the FOR grades part has not been proved. The prosecution's star witness already denied that. Go to IMH to cure your jealousy disease or ask your boss to assign you to another IB project as you are obviously not up to task here - can't even follow court proceedingd. Everybody here knows who is Chris Lingle. You don't know means your PAP IB standard very low.

You can continue to allege that I am not in Sinkieland but in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, London, New York, whatever crap place you want to name. Nobody believes you anyway. My Ang Mor IT staff is bery smart - teach me how to cover my tracks so you think I am outside when actuary I am inside. Ang Mor is the best!

CHEWCHENG is a JiakLiaoBee PAP IB jealous of anyone who is wealthier, speaks better English, argues better, etc than him. Don't be conned. He posts when he is high on Beer while on IB duty:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why? I like to use the word "CHEW" cannot? LOL! CHEW CHEW Cheebye!

Can, you can spell in whatever way you want. Just proves that you are an FT PAP IB who don't understand Hokkien. You CHOU CHOU CheeBye GuNiang.

Did I say he was restored? You cannot read is it? LOL! Was NBG suspended with full pay like Tey?

If a Court has already issued a not guilty verdict, NBG should be restored. Hence, the question why is he not restored? A hot button issue for your boss, LHL. NBG could have insisted on full pay while being suspended. That is the norm. If he not happy, he can also sue the Government. Doesn't prove anything.

Your "star witness" is also the abettor! Kamgong Cheebye!

The star witness is not mine, is your CPIB Fat Teng's. If don't believe star witness, then believe who? Believe a KayPohChee PAP IB like you arh? FUCK YOU understand you JiakLiaoBee who should have been ABORTED at birth.

Nope! You are in Hong Kong where Tey was suppose to teach in the University if not for this case!

Believe whatever you want. As far as I am concerned, I am glad to have hired this smart ass Ang Mor IT staff. Why don't you go and raid 63 Market Street and take all the computers and mobile devices back to analyse? Hahaha. For the record, I do not carry any mobile devices on my person, but you are free to conduct useless body searches on those jokers at 63 Market Street if you want to, at TAXPAYERS' EXPENSE.

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHEW CHEW cheebye!

I dun give a fuck if NGB is restored or not! The fact is that he screwed a woman who is not his wife, I dun give a fuck to someone like him!

CPIB is a cockup and got all the wrong witnesses! They can fucked up all they want!

I give you another reason why I call you CHEW Cheebye! You not tired of cut and pasting the last sentence in every post is it? There is an easier way of doing it you know?

CHEW CHEW Cheebye!

Can, you can spell in whatever way you want. Just proves that you are an FT PAP IB who don't understand Hokkien. You CHOU CHOU CheeBye GuNiang.

If a Court has already issued a not guilty verdict, NBG should be restored. Hence, the question why is he not restored? A hot button issue for your boss, LHL. NBG could have insisted on full pay while being suspended. That is the norm. If he not happy, he can also sue the Government. Doesn't prove anything.

The star witness is not mine, is your CPIB Fat Teng's. If don't believe star witness, then believe who? Believe a KayPohChee PAP IB like you arh? FUCK YOU understand you JiakLiaoBee who should have been ABORTED at birth.

Believe whatever you want. As far as I am concerned, I am glad to have hired this smart ass Ang Mor IT staff. Why don't you go and raid 63 Market Street and take all the computers and mobile devices back to analyse? Hahaha. For the record, I do not carry any mobile devices on my person, but you are free to conduct useless body searches on those jokers at 63 Market Street if you want to, at TAXPAYERS' EXPENSE.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun give a fuck if NGB is restored or not! The fact is that he screwed a woman who is not his wife, I dun give a fuck to someone like him!

You don't give a FUCK because you're a PAP IB. NBG should be restored and that is also part of Rule of Law which should concern every Singapore citizen. Don't know then come here and talk cock sing song.

CPIB is a cockup and got all the wrong witnesses! They can fucked up all they want!
Wah. Scold your own teammates ah. You are really high on Beer.

I give you another reason why I call you CHEW Cheebye! You not tired of cut and pasting the last sentence in every post is it? There is an easier way of doing it you know?

CHEW CHEW Cheebye!

I like what, you not happy then go FUCK spider lah!

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should I give a shit to a poodle? Do you care so much?

Go fuck spider? I dunno how to do it. It is even possible? You mean your penis is actually small enough to do that? Wow!

You have micro-penis?

You don't give a FUCK because you're a PAP IB. NBG should be restored and that is also part of Rule of Law which should concern every Singapore citizen. Don't know then come here and talk cock sing song.

Wah. Scold your own teammates ah. You are really high on Beer.

I like what, you not happy then go FUCK spider lah!

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Sinkie judges are too ball-less to be truly independent and impartial, then we need more quality foreign judges who dare to tell the LEEgime to fark off and stop using our courts to fix opponents and critics. We need more Michael Khoos and zero Sinnathurays, may this Thamby lackey rot in hell. Better still, restore the right of appeal to the Privy Council - the best legal minds in the entire British Commonwealth at your service.

Below is an article from our rival's top English newspaper:

Recruiting overseas judges the right thing to do for now
Frank Ching says foreign judges are still needed here for now, to ensure high judicial standards, but only until the local talent pool fills up

Our judiciary remains fiercely independent," Secretary for Security Lai Tung-kwok said at a luncheon address in London last week. "We uphold the rule of law and Hong Kong people enjoy a wide range of rights and freedoms."

An independent judiciary is one of Hong Kong's most positive attributes, especially now that the civil service's image is somewhat tarnished. However, while the quality of judges remains high, there is a troubling shortage of suitable candidates who can move up to the bench.

One reason is that Hong Kong did not develop legal education until very late. The Hong Kong College of Medicine for Chinese produced its first medical graduates in 1892 but the first law graduates from the University of Hong Kong did not appear until 80 years later, in 1972. Because of that, Hong Kong's first local judges were all British-trained. Even then, there were disincentives to serve as judges under the colonial system.

Simon Li Fook-sean, who died recently, was the first Chinese person to serve as a high court judge in 1971 and retired in 1987 when he was vice-president of the Court of Appeal. Throughout this period, he complained bitterly about the discriminatory treatment accorded local judges.

In those days, however, Hong Kong could draw on other sources for legal and administrative talent - not just from Britain but from its colonies around the world. Those expatriate judges served Hong Kong well but many are now retired or close to retirement.
None of the original judges on the Court of Final Appeal in 1997 was locally trained. Currently, only one - Patrick Chan Siu-oi - graduated from the University of Hong Kong, but he is retiring in October and will be replaced by another British-trained jurist, Joseph Fok.

Fortunately, China was pragmatic when it enacted the Basic Law. That document stipulates that only the chief justice of the Court of Final Appeal and the chief judge of the High Court must be Chinese nationals. Other judges - and other legal personnel - can be recruited overseas.

Since 1997, there has been a perhaps understandable reluctance to recruit overseas judges. But Hong Kong has no choice if it is to maintain its high standards. The city itself simply does not have the depth and breadth of legal talent.

Chief Justice Geoffrey Ma Tao-li has acknowledged the problem and said: "So far as I'm concerned, it is better to leave a position vacant than to get people who are not qualified or are not the right people." Of course, positions cannot be left open indefinitely. Already, the waiting time for both civil and criminal cases has lengthened beyond prescribed targets.

Overseas judges are at a disadvantage in not knowing the Chinese language and the local culture. But until Hong Kong can fill the void - by training top legal minds and perhaps also by widening the pool to include more solicitors and academics - there may well be a need to recruit judges from overseas.

http://www.scmp.com/comment/insight...recruiting-overseas-judges-right-thing-do-now

Last edited:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
New assignment by your masters? Defending their system of having foreigner as judge?

Foreigners are much easier to dispose than locals, I can understand why they are doing this.

If Sinkie judges are too ball-less to be truly independent and impartial, then we need more quality foreign judges who dare to tell the LEEgime to fark off and stop using our courts to fix opponents and critics. We need more Michael Khoos and zero Sinnathurays, may this Thamby lackey rot in hell. Better still, restore the right of appeal to the Privy Council - the best legal minds in the entire British Commonwealth at your service.

Below is an article from our rival's top English newspaper:

Recruiting overseas judges the right thing to do for now
Frank Ching says foreign judges are still needed here for now, to ensure high judicial standards, but only until the local talent pool fills up

Our judiciary remains fiercely independent," Secretary for Security Lai Tung-kwok said at a luncheon address in London last week. "We uphold the rule of law and Hong Kong people enjoy a wide range of rights and freedoms."

An independent judiciary is one of Hong Kong's most positive attributes, especially now that the civil service's image is somewhat tarnished. However, while the quality of judges remains high, there is a troubling shortage of suitable candidates who can move up to the bench.

One reason is that Hong Kong did not develop legal education until very late. The Hong Kong College of Medicine for Chinese produced its first medical graduates in 1892 but the first law graduates from the University of Hong Kong did not appear until 80 years later, in 1972. Because of that, Hong Kong's first local judges were all British-trained. Even then, there were disincentives to serve as judges under the colonial system.

Simon Li Fook-sean, who died recently, was the first Chinese person to serve as a high court judge in 1971 and retired in 1987 when he was vice-president of the Court of Appeal. Throughout this period, he complained bitterly about the discriminatory treatment accorded local judges.

In those days, however, Hong Kong could draw on other sources for legal and administrative talent - not just from Britain but from its colonies around the world. Those expatriate judges served Hong Kong well but many are now retired or close to retirement.
None of the original judges on the Court of Final Appeal in 1997 was locally trained. Currently, only one - Patrick Chan Siu-oi - graduated from the University of Hong Kong, but he is retiring in October and will be replaced by another British-trained jurist, Joseph Fok.

Fortunately, China was pragmatic when it enacted the Basic Law. That document stipulates that only the chief justice of the Court of Final Appeal and the chief judge of the High Court must be Chinese nationals. Other judges - and other legal personnel - can be recruited overseas.

Since 1997, there has been a perhaps understandable reluctance to recruit overseas judges. But Hong Kong has no choice if it is to maintain its high standards. The city itself simply does not have the depth and breadth of legal talent.

Chief Justice Geoffrey Ma Tao-li has acknowledged the problem and said: "So far as I'm concerned, it is better to leave a position vacant than to get people who are not qualified or are not the right people." Of course, positions cannot be left open indefinitely. Already, the waiting time for both civil and criminal cases has lengthened beyond prescribed targets.

Overseas judges are at a disadvantage in not knowing the Chinese language and the local culture. But until Hong Kong can fill the void - by training top legal minds and perhaps also by widening the pool to include more solicitors and academics - there may well be a need to recruit judges from overseas.

http://www.scmp.com/comment/insight...recruiting-overseas-judges-right-thing-do-now