• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

kopiunc1e

Alfrescian
Loyal
News of the day

Xinhua, November 19, 2013

A male model who went online to find a wife has been outed by netizens, as the photos he used to depict himself in his post appear to have been doctored.

In model Liang Chao's recent post on Sina Weibo, the Chinese equivalent of Twitter, he portrayed himself as a 30-year-old foreign-educated man with an annual income of 700,000 yuan (115,000 U.S. dollars).

He wrote that he was seeking a wife under the age of 30, adding that he would provide a suitable candidate with a monthly spending allowance of 10,000 yuan.

However, Liang's post also included dozens of photos, showing him wearing fashionable clothing and appearing in multiple countries. Although he initially received many messages from prospective brides, it was soon discovered that his photos were fake.

Netizens discovered that Liang's photos had been taken from fashion magazines, with Liang's head replacing those of Western models. In one photo, even Liang's stomach muscles appeared to have been doctored.

Liang's post has received over 70,000 comments thus far. In response to the accusations of photo-doctoring, he wrote a new post in which he said "I have never said I didn't Photoshop my photos."

He also clarified that he has never received any plastic surgery with the exception of some work he had done on his teeth.

On Monday, Liang wrote another post in which he promoted a tailoring business that he is a partner in.

This has led some to believe that his previous posts were written with the intention of attracting attention to his business.

You had just been zapped for posting irrelevant subject nothing to do with this thread. This is a last warning to all of you disrupters. I warn you.

TellMeWhy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You had just been zapped for posting irrelevant subject nothing to do with this thread. This is a last warning to all of you disrupters. I warn you.

Really? :eek: Still waiting :rolleyes: How much can u zap? And after u zap me, u better give yourself at least one thousand points. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really? :eek: Still waiting :rolleyes: How much can u zap? And after u zap me, u better give yourself at least one thousand points. :biggrin:

Another proxy clone from The Master Of The Universe - coming here to disrupt, destroy, discredit, derail and decompose.

I don't want to fight with you...I want your MASTER TO APPEAR ....now go fuck off!!!

TellMeWhy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another proxy clone from The Master Of The Universe - coming here to disrupt, destroy, discredit, derail and decompose.

I don't want to fight with you...I want your MASTER TO APPEAR ....now go fuck off!!!

What? This is the best expose thread with the most irrelevant pictures from you so must support. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What? This is the best expose thread with the most irrelevant pictures from you so must support. :biggrin:

okay okay I I misjudge you sori sir
don't zap me to minus thousand okay
thank you...so you are the emissary from the Master himself
my apologies....please stay and fight the battle with the heathens

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so who is actually THE RING ??? the MASTER who controls everything here in this Universe of SBF ?

images

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is the Lord Of The Ring here in SBF??? If the LORD does not appear on his own, I will force him to emerge from his grand hideout in the
BLACKHOLE beyond this universe ....Who is he ??? Is he the richest and the most wealthy and the most powerful LORD here ???

images

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is the Lord Of The Ring here in SBF??? If the LORD does not appear on his own, I will force him to emerge from his grand hideout in the
BLACKHOLE beyond this universe ....Who is he ??? Is he the richest and the most wealthy and the most powerful LORD here ???
=================

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
again the same cbkias and bktcbbins again - the same old clones...no standard

where is the MASTER OF DISGUISES AND MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE ? I don't want to fight with all these harkiascbybins....
and please don't call that ahmeng monkey here...he is too stooped to be the MASTER...he only has the vulval mouth to sarpport the Master...

images

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
A
b
c
d
e
f
g
h