• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think the most evil and the most dangerous man here in this forum is KILLBORAT and HIS CLONES....

BUT KILLBORAT has been killed...but his CLONES ARE STILL AROUND......

top-star-wars-villains-ep-iii-20080417100441204-000.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To ALL you cyber bullies with all your on line threats in real life...read this.

By Lim Yan Liang

November 19, 2013

THE Ministry of Law is preparing legislation to better protect against online harrassment that will be tabled by early next year, said Law Minister K. Shanmugam.

Speaking to reporters on the sidelines at a conference on harassment, Shanmugam said that the Law Ministry had been looking at the issue for about a year and a half and has been studying legislation in other countries and conducting internal discussions.

Shanmugam cited a recent Reach survey which showed that the public found the the law inadequate in dealing with online harassment. Over 80% of the more than 1,000 Singaporean residents surveyed felt that online harassment is a serious issue, and a similar number indicated they wanted tougher measures in place to deal with harassment, both online and off-line.

He also cited a 2012 Microsoft survey that found that Singapore had the second highest rate of online bullying worldwide out of 25 countries surveyed among youths aged eight to 17.

Together with China, which had the worst online bullying rates, Singapore was the only other country surveyed where online bullying was more pervasive than in the real world.

“I am concerned that our children seem to be the victims,” he said.

“If so many children are impacted, I think later on it will have a deep impact on society as they become adults. It is for us to try and step in and try and help them,” he said.

Shanmugam stressed that he preferred to have the law step in only as a last resort, but that they were necessary to deal with the most egregious of cases, such as when the victim feels threatened or abused.

“In the end there will be, I don’t know, 5%, 8% of society for whom these norms don’t matter if they can get away with it.

“And that’s really what the law is looking at,” he said.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
...a final warning to all these cyber bullies and all these masters of evil and threats....The Universal Law will come after you soon........

Star_Wars_Villains_Commission_by_shinragod.jpg

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To ALL you cyber bullies with all your on line threats in real life...read this.

“I am concerned that our children seem to be the victims,” he said.

“If so many children are impacted, I think later on it will have a deep impact on society as they become adults. It is for us to try and step in and try and help them,” he said.

Shanmugam stressed that he preferred to have the law step in only as a last resort, but that they were necessary to deal with the most egregious of cases, such as when the victim feels threatened or abused.

“In the end there will be, I don’t know, 5%, 8% of society for whom these norms don’t matter if they can get away with it.

“And that’s really what the law is looking at,” he said. [/B]

Sifu sifu its great to hear that there will be some kind of law to protect us against the worst types of cyberbullies but will there be a law to asskick people who post unadultrated crap? I fear for us if there is going to be any such law.
If such abovementioned law is not forthcoming then we can jump for joy my sifu because then we can post so much garbage until every single person in this forum pukes nonstop except for us. Ole ole ole.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now that you all know WHO ARE THE VILLAINS HERE.....I will not be a bothersome and tiresome reporter....But you can still see the battles are still going at different threads by almost the same group of CCCbye Gang members. They will continue to hound and haunt Kopiuncle. They even created Copies of Uncles to discredit Kopiuncle further.

The Battlestar Galactica seems to continue....with this COCKEYED AGENT PROVOCATEUR shadowing Kopiucle in every thread together with all the Copy Clones and all the BKTcbyekias....The Battle now continues at A HIGHER AND NEWER LEVEL.....NOW IT IS INTER-GALACTICA WITH NO BORDERS!!!.....watch for the Big Guns and Top Dogs appearing ....

Star_Wars_Villains_by_mattPLOG-223x300.jpg

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now that you all know WHO ARE THE VILLAINS HERE.....I will not be a bothersome and tiresome reporter....But you can still see the battles are still going at different threads by almost the same group of CCCbye Gang members. They will continue to hound and haunt Kopiuncle. They even created Copies of Uncles to discredit Kopiuncle further.

The Battlestar Galactica seems to continue....with this COCKEYED AGENT PROVOCATEUR shadowing Kopiucle in every thread together with all the Copy Clones and all the BKTcbyekias....The Battle now continues at A HIGHER AND NEWER LEVEL.....NOW IT IS INTER-GALACTICA WITH NO BORDERS!!!.....watch for the Big Guns and Top Dogs appearing ....

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The MASTER is still alive, still manipulating, still directing the battle from his evil battleship....but it is all gone now ...

Commander_Cody2.jpg

Now the Master is sending fartards like BKT,Cockeyed,Brubec and all the silly and foolish Copyuncles...the end is near!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The MASTER is still alive, still manipulating, still directing the battle from his evil battleship....but it is all gone now ...

Commander_Cody2.jpg

Now the Master is sending fartards like BKT,Cockeyed,Brubec and all the silly and foolish Copyuncles...the end is near!!!

I am truly sorry kopi. Its all me and my fault. :oIo:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am the Master. I CONFESS :biggrin:

you are the monkey
call your master to confess
and to confirm what Kopi has written...

you are another stupid toad being manipulated...tell your master to apologise to Kopi for all the harm, all the insult
and all the double-crossings...and all the pain, agony and anguish inflicted upon him...
Jabba_Boonta_Eve2.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am truly sorry kopi. Its all me and my fault. :oIo:

you are a toad and a monkey....go tell your master...his majestic presence here is wanted...no use sending the johnnycage...he is only singer....send the Master and tell him to confess and to confirm what Kopi has written and posted here...

Dooku2.jpg

you master is a powerful man. he is no toad. no monkey. no snake. he is a powerful and influential man here....tell him!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All you proxy clones and henchmen...

Tell your MASTER to restore my POINTS and I will know .....

emperorpalpatine.jpg

you can also tell your master to deduct my points and I will also know who....do not send me the toads,
the dogs and the fakeys.....and don't insult my intelligence!!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dedicate this song to the all the losers here:
nirvana all apologies

ALL APOLOGIES LYRICS - NIRVANA

What else should I be?
All apologies.
What else could I say?
Everyone was gay.
What else could I write?
I don't have the right.