• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank You Lyn....thank you...My Apologies...

0,,5908335,00.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Now that you all know WHO ARE THE VILLAINS HERE.....I will not be a bothersome and tiresome reporter....But you can still see the battles are still going at different threads by almost the same group of CCCbye Gang members. They will continue to hound and haunt Kopiuncle. They even created Copies of Uncles to discredit Kopiuncle further.

The Battlestar Galactica seems to continue....with this COCKEYED AGENT PROVOCATEUR shadowing Kopiucle in every thread together with all the Copy Clones and all the BKTcbyekias....The Battle now continues at A HIGHER AND NEWER LEVEL.....NOW IT IS INTER-GALACTICA WITH NO BORDERS!!!.....watch for the Big Guns and Top Dogs appearing ....

Wahahahahahahahahaha this is hilarious! Wahahahahahahaha

J

JeanGrey

Kopi for u to take a break.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wp2Hwi9qM48&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dwp2Hwi9qM48[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All you proxy clones and henchmen...

Tell your MASTER to restore my POINTS and I will know .....

emperorpalpatine.jpg

you can also tell your master to deduct my points and I will also know who....do not send me the toads,
the dogs and the fakeys.....and don't insult my intelligence!!!
Sifu sifu I think its a virtually impossible thing that you ask these people to do. How could anyone insult your intelligence when you have none?

kopiunc1e

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you fucking vulva mouth bastards this is the final warning I'm not giving you another chance again, you've seen me reporting to Central Police Station if you don't stop I'm going to report to CID if you still not stop I will report to the Police Commissioner and if you still don't stop I will report to the Home Affairs Ministera dn then all the way up so please stop harassing this thread and bully the TS.

This is a final warning, you will be exposed.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you guys keeping kopisai bogged down here busy reading and replying to all so he too busy to go outside and disturb the forum?

TellMeWhy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

News of the day :biggrin:

Model uses fake photos to seek wife

Xinhua, November 19, 2013

A male model who went online to find a wife has been outed by netizens, as the photos he used to depict himself in his post appear to have been doctored.

In model Liang Chao's recent post on Sina Weibo, the Chinese equivalent of Twitter, he portrayed himself as a 30-year-old foreign-educated man with an annual income of 700,000 yuan (115,000 U.S. dollars).

He wrote that he was seeking a wife under the age of 30, adding that he would provide a suitable candidate with a monthly spending allowance of 10,000 yuan.

However, Liang's post also included dozens of photos, showing him wearing fashionable clothing and appearing in multiple countries. Although he initially received many messages from prospective brides, it was soon discovered that his photos were fake.

Netizens discovered that Liang's photos had been taken from fashion magazines, with Liang's head replacing those of Western models. In one photo, even Liang's stomach muscles appeared to have been doctored.

Liang's post has received over 70,000 comments thus far. In response to the accusations of photo-doctoring, he wrote a new post in which he said "I have never said I didn't Photoshop my photos."

He also clarified that he has never received any plastic surgery with the exception of some work he had done on his teeth.

On Monday, Liang wrote another post in which he promoted a tailoring business that he is a partner in.

This has led some to believe that his previous posts were written with the intention of attracting attention to his business.

Liang_Chao_fake_photo_1_6b6d9.jpg

Chinese model Liang Chao attempted to lure a wife online by adding his head to photos of handsome westerners. Picture: YouTube

Liang_Chao_fake_photo_2_17fd0.jpg

Look at those ABS! If only they were really his. Source: YouTube

Liang_Chao_fake_photo_3_9f97e.jpg

His photoshop skills ARE pretty impressive. Source: YouTub

1811_fake_s.ashx

One of the fake modeling pictures Liang Chao uploaded. (Supplied)

1811_fake_2_s.ashx

Liang Chao uploaded this picture to micro-blogging site Wiebo in a bid to lure a wife. (Supplied)

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All you fucking vulva mouth bastards this is the final warning I'm not giving you another chance again, you've seen me reporting to Central Police Station if you don't stop I'm going to report to CID if you still not stop I will report to the Police Commissioner and if you still don't stop I will report to the Home Affairs Ministera dn then all the way up so please stop harassing this thread and bully the TS.

''''''''''''''''''''''''""""""""""'

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Warning my lanjiao you report police I report leongsam come ban you so who more powerful. Go fuck off!

k0piuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you fucking vulva mouth bastards this is the final warning I'm not giving you another chance again, you've seen me reporting to Central Police Station

Yes . I agreed ! Let's take down all these fuckers !

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wahahahahahahahahaha this is hilarious! Wahahahahahahaha

I am happy to see you here Sir!
Your presence here is an HONOUR and a PRIVILEGE.
Please do not NUKE me - the real uncle here: Kopiuncle.
Please be careful with your Nuclear HEAD SIR!!!!

Now we have THREE very powerful and terkong Nuclear Heads: Joetys,IHP and MBSSLOTS.

Which one of these THREE NUCLEAR HEADS is the most POWDERFUL ??? Which ONE is the Lord Of The Ring here in SBF ?

You guess right, I shall award you with 10,000 reputation points!!! This is serious matter. I promised.Scout's honour.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Warning my lanjiao you report police I report leongsam come ban you so who more powerful. Go fuck off!

wauhahhahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! am I seeing the real Joetys or the fakey Joetys???
wauhahahaaaaaa!!!!! Good Morning Brother Joetys, I am so glad you are here...
You made my day!!!!!!! wauhahahhaaaaaaaaa!!!!....warning my lanjiao you report police !!!! wauhahhaaaa!!!

Joetys I didn't know you can be so hilarious!!! even that cockeyed agent made you laugh...good to see you laughing
instead of nuding people!!!!!!!!! have a great Wednesday!!!! Majulah Singapura!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you guys keeping kopisai bogged down here busy reading and replying to all so he too busy to go outside and disturb the forum?

the smarterst gongest statement from narong the sarong the kelong......I up you for your brilliance and intelligence!!!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you are THE BEST!!! KAMSIAH FOR SPEAKING FOR OLD KOPI....KAMSIAH A THOUSAND TIMES!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Today is Wednesday 20 November 2013. The Battlestar Galactica continues into the 129th days of ferocious battles - mainly between fakeys, clones and foot soldiers. The Top Guns and Top Dogs are still fighting a proxy war - behind the scenes - using useless and stupid clones and drones to fight this important battle.

Who will eventually emerge as THE LORD OF THE RING???

So far one of the Big Lords has appeared . I salute Joetys who has the courage to appear with his comments fucking the fakey Copyuncle. This is highly commendable. The Battle now slowly edges into the FINAL SHOWDOW....

Even the gongest of the CCCCbye Gang is here - Narong with his biggest vulval mouth in the universe is here. But his a harmless fella with no lampar. Nice to do battle with but can be caustic and ferocious like a pariah. But Narong is still NOT EVIL enough. Good man in fact!!! HAHA!!