• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Barclays SG VicePresident: SG NS is a joke. Want real army? Pay for professional

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
FTs are not guests of Singapore. They are acting as auditors and consultants brought in by the government to help Singaporeans improve their skills. They therefore have every right to criticise Singaporeans. That's what they are imported for.

If they remained nice and politie and diplomatic, how on earth are Sinkies going to upgrade themselves to the point where they become just as talented as the foreigners.

How silly of me, you are absolutely right! It all makes perfect sense now, FTs are here to help us make our lives and our country better. Looks like we have all misunderstood the good intentions of the PAP all along. I will up your points.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Read from HWZ that he is being retrenched last month.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...-want-real-army-pay-professional-4115913.html

NBCB

oorrrrhhh....hor lang kan liao lai chueh sio gan ........

CCb kiah FT fuck off far away ... or else tuayapeh will see you one time hoot you one time

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That barclays burger is laughing at all our paper general in Parliament including LHL. Can someone send the exchange to PMO and see what LHL has to say about this "foreign talent".

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It looks like he has already received his karma from Barclays.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...-want-real-army-pay-professional-4115913.html

Dosvidaniya, Asshole...

PRONTO01

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's hard to measure an army if there is no real war to fight in. This actually begs the important question:

Does Singapore need such a big army? Is there a real threat?

Sure we do have lots and loads of dick heads and surely you fit in well...You and your cronies sure love to suck that Ruskie Prick or for that matter Ang Mo's Dick. For the record since our independence we were not threatened by would be attackers goes to show how formidable our SAF is. Do we need real threat to confront us before we build an Army? Grow up Children, you have not seen the REAL WORLD TO SEE THE REAL THREAT....No wonder this Ruskie Dog can comment like this and you try and say such comments about the Ruskie in Ruskie land get my drift Assholes?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can someone answer me why singapore need to have apparently the world 2nd longest reservist period of 10 years and 2-3 weeks each callup ? for what purposes ?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does Singapore need such a big army? Is there a real threat?

Unless sinkapore has nuclear weapons, no amount of military spending can protect this tiny dot. Sinkapore's security is tied to be in an alliance or be part of a big country. If Indonesia or Malaysia want to gobble up this country, it is toast. That's why sinkapore government kowtows to Indonesia all the time and don't dare to rock the boat with Malaysia too much. Sinkapore will never be able to win a war ...skirmishes probably, never a war.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grow up Children, you have not seen the REAL WORLD TO SEE THE REAL THREAT....No wonder this Ruskie Dog can comment like this and you try and say such comments about the Ruskie in Ruskie land get my drift Assholes?

No, i do not got your drift. Enlighten us, what is the real world and the real threat? Please don't give me some doomsday crap, thanks.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't get it. A citizenship will not change my character. Why should it change the way i do or think about things? Why is it ok to get insulted by a local but not by a foreigner?

If a member of your family insults your family, your reaction to that would be totally different from that if an outsider does it.

What is an insult? Everybody has a different treshold, it's impossible to keep everybody happy. But that is certainly no reason to forbid a human being to speak up. Or is there such law here?

If we call Germans stupid people, that they are racist ...that's insulting the German people. Have you not seen something similar hurled at sinkees and sinkapore?

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, another one with long reach and connections. Why Barclays suka employ these type to pichar lobang on their money laundering inclination? What do you think? :eek:

wasn't that French guy that threw tantrums at the construction workers from Barclays as well? looks like Barclays hired a lot of interesting people...

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a member of your family insults your family, your reaction to that would be totally different from that if an outsider does it.

If we call Germans stupid people, that they are racist ...that's insulting the German people. Have you not seen something similar hurled at sinkees and sinkapore?

Ok, at this point i think we better agree to disagree :smile:. My views are not as 'patriotic' as yours. I prefer to look at the persons character instead of his passport.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ok so to summarize....we all agree NS is useless and a joke.
But only we can say that among ourselves and not some smelly Russian angmo....
Fuck the angmos and FTs.....fuck NS and SAF!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To me, NS is NOT negotiable. There're many reasons for this - nation building, toughening guys up, etc. And it has many flaws and some will have to pay a heavy price.

But it is one of Singapore's few guarantees that the PAPzis do not 'send in the army' when elections do not go their way.