• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i know already...!!!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who is lurking in the forum:

20100315001206907.jpg

蜘蛛精洗澡。。。aka siao charbors aka "yao jia"(in hokkien)

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
frankly speaking, i find these kind of yaojia very easily manipulated, the more yao jia-ness they possess, the more they think they are independent minded, and the higher they are in corporate ladder or in political position, infact, the more vulnerable they are...but they do possess one trait, that is cunning.
look at this chinese word 。 There is some truth in it...

i conclude they are just a bunch of no-brainers (stooooopidity so to speak)...i have never met any women whether young or old who are really smart and independent minded, if there happen to be one, i think she is not a real woman.

just my observation, i may be wrong....:p

Me wants to take on the blue-haired 蜘蛛精 man. The rest other bros here can settle.