• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pics of Micheal Palmer and Laura Ong in Zhuhai

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zhuhai-2.jpg
laura thinking to herself.........
aiyo those cb kias tekan my darling make him bottoms up......wait tonight he cannot perform......

AhFook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cindy looks very bonkable. What is the story on her leaving PA a month ago? What if Cindy was the one being bonked instead of Laura? This will make Diane even more mad and Singaporeans less forgiving. We need more information so that we don't have to keep speculating about what happened to our beloved speaker of parliament. Why is our speaker keeping silent. He should address the issue and let out the full disclosure of his error in judgement. When it started and who does he think is the secret squirrel?

I will not be surprised if the PAPzis have mismanaged this scandal and that bigger issues are at hand. This may blow in their faces from which they will suffer greatly if they are not careful. Their seemingly current tactic to silence the MSM may not work if there are bigger issues involved and a foreign media outlet receives and publishes more insights.

My take is Palmer also bonked CO. That is why she resigned after finding out the Palmer also bonked her sister. The leaked could be from CO, not Andy as the msm like us to believe. To divert the search from whistle blower to Andy and thus preventing the leak of Palmer bonking 2 sisters at the same time.

TCH buying insurane with a newly created mps just incase sir luck also got the finger in lo pussy.

Keep search and more will surface..

M

Mdm Tang

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/20707370

.........................................BBC News Asia

Singapore's Speaker of Parliament resigns over affair

Mr Palmer is the first member of the ruling PAP to resign over an affair

Singapore's Speaker of Parliament, Michael Palmer, has resigned after admitting to an extramarital affair.

Mr Palmer said he quit to avoid causing "embarrassment" to the ruling People's Action Party (PAP) and the parliament.

The government has been hit by a number of other scandals this year after the former chiefs of the anti-drug agency and Civil Defence Force were accused of accepting sexual favours.

Mr Palmer's resignation may trigger a by-election for his parliamentary seat.

However, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong played down talk of an immediate by-election, saying the constitution did not require him to call one "within any fixed timeframe".

Under Singapore laws a by-election is held at the discretion of the prime minister.

Mr Lee said that he will "carefully consider whether to call a by-election... and if so, when".

My conduct was improper and it was a serious error of judgment”

Michael Palmer
Former Speaker of Parliament Singapore
'Grave mistake'
Mr Palmer, a 44-year-old married father of one, has been a member of parliament since 2006 and was sworn in as the Speaker in October 2011.

Announcing his resignation at a press conference on Wednesday, Mr Palmer said that he was also quitting the PAP.

"I have resigned to take full responsibility for a grave mistake that I have committed," Mr Palmer said.

"My conduct was improper and it was a serious error of judgment. I have resigned in order to avoid further embarrassment to the PAP and to parliament," he added.

Though Mr Palmer did not disclose the name of the woman involved, local media reported that she was a member of staff at a government agency called the People's Association. It was reported by the Straits Times that she quit her post on Monday.

According to its website, the People's Association promotes racial harmony and social cohesion in Singapore.

As well as working as a member of parliament, Mr Palmer is also a partner of law firm Harry Elias Partnership, where he heads the sports and media practice group.

When contacted by the BBC, the firm said there had been no change in Mr Palmer's role.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
if service good.....ie do anal, CIM, fetish stuff etc.....can charge $30-$40.....Petain road standard

But they might require you to swear on oath that you'll vote for their Master and wear a white condom or swear that your discharge MUST BE WHITE not yellowish hor!!