• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pics of Micheal Palmer and Laura Ong in Zhuhai

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their titles are for face only la. Like Mcham got power.

Constituency Manager earn only $2K+

Deputy Director only $3k+

I think Laura earn $4100 gross. Very good meh? Need to sleep you way to $4k a month?? hahaha
then they should drive taxi or work in geylang mah.

You sure? The NTUC directors are fairly senior level.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ai-yah..... the title of Constituency Director is just a title..... previously, they were called "Programme Co-ordinators"

There are Constituency Directors for each constituency....... pay is probably equal to Captains' rank in the Army only lah....

How many constituencies are there? 86? Then these Directors are not small potatoes liao......i reckon the Hougang and the Aljunied ones are treated machiam pariahs.....

Their titles are for face only la. Like Mcham got power.

Constituency Manager earn only $2K+

Deputy Director only $3k+

I think Laura earn $4100 gross. Very good meh? Need to sleep you way to $4k a month?? hahaha
i doubt they can keep their dogs loyal and get free fucks for such pittance. You forgot about the 8 months bonuses as well.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confirm now that PA is Number Satu Brothel in Singapore ,headed by OKT million dollars scholar General Yam Ah Mee with many sexy and beautiful girls on service to PAP elites ONLY,opposition elites excluded and publicly announced in holy parliament by "Asian Valued Upright MM Lee and his son,PM Lee.".

Remind me of the book, 1001 Nights where Sheherazade reigned supreme over all other harem sluts.

She made a fool of the Sultan with her endless stories.

Methought that harems only existed in the Middle East Nations from the days of Alladin and Sinbad the Sailor

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one report carried the full name, Laura Ong Hwee Hoon, aged 33.
me would assume she's a 79 baby, so working in retrospect, primary schooling between 86-91, secondary school between 92-95, JC between 96-97 or Poly between 96-99, add university 98-01 (JC route) or 99-02 (Poly route). additional information given was she's the constituency director between 06-11, imagine 5 or 6 years worth of work can climb so fast woh :*::*::*:

I am sure all know of a 2nd Lta who became a BG within 12 years, including 4 years of still studying.

In Singapore these is possible. Not what you know but who you know.

The real good workers are all condemned till the end.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PA campaigning for the PAP......

and PA is a government funded organisation

So the PAP is using public funds to do their political campaigning...

Time to disband this organisation and stop this nonsense

The late Indian PM Indira was convicted for corruption and abuse of power for using an Indian Air Force helicopter during elections.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old man and his brother in law, and prataman worked for the Japs during WW2, and the Jap secret police, no less. So old man admire these pros in PA, and are adequately rewarded.

The Comfort women all had a good life and many years after the Japs surrendered, these old hags are caiming that they were forced and seeking compensation now from the Japs.

You may have seen the many toothless and wrinkled women protesting infront of Jap Embassies in Korea and Pinoyland.

Shudder to think that the same would be of these pros.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Constitution of Singapore is not worth the paper it's printed on. If you don't believe me, go to the statutes website and read for yourself.
Too many conditional clauses.

The so-called Constitution of Singapore is actually the PAP Constitution written by the PAP for a PAP-controlled Singapore meant for perpetuity and posterity.:rolleyes:

LauKow

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need an Independent Commission to conduct a full inquiry about the role of PA, scrutinise its accounts and their links to the PAP (not the government).

This is a snub to the constitution of Singapore and abuse of power. When you play with the constitution, you play with the sovereignty of this country. Its a treasonable act
In 1981 when old man made the decision of appointing a PAP member to be special advisor to Anson and that PA will deal with him and not the elected MP, he gave the reason that the PA has to carry thru the elected Govt's agenda. Lets see how far this had gone. Is the govt agenda includes siphoning or misappropriate public funds to carry out PAP campaign activities. Excuses like they volunteered on their own time will not do as they are clearly in the same group and I am sure their career will be at stake if they do not play ball.

Next you see a PAP MP or Minister, you should extend the same courtesy that you extend to someone who has misappropriated state funds. There is no grey in this. This is no different to Chee using NUS funds (also a stat board) to send his wife's thesis by courier to Princeton. So Vasoo where is the logic?

Dr Chee was clearly framed by them. The court and the prostitute press are on their side. What else?

60% agree with such an arrangement.