• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dun zap him till mod. just make sure that he has some points to let his head outta water so that i can have free starwars entertainment leh.

You are a very clever monkey. I like your attitude. Dont zap until death.Let him breathe to death.You a very clever monkey. But a very cunning one.Nevermind.Kopi has reached Nirvana.Die also puashati. Hahhaaa!!! Enjoy this Battle while it lasts....Pangsai!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiuncle humping ilovesingapore with the blackhole sucking their dicks indeed...:biggrin:

Ah Meng, I know you are a very clever monkey.But please don't be so vulgar okay.

You want to try this one? Your dick will be chopped to pieces.

StarWarsGirl5.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is this great man of wisdom who took on Escher and Narong with great steadfastness ? HK14 is one of best forummers here IMHO. He is the BEST and without losing his cool. He made piecemeal of this intellectual turd Escher and made a mouse of this gongest kia Narong...

Oh ya, your mum really born you out from her retarded hole!!! Go n read more about the latest numbers of arrest!!!

True indeed, you're an idiotic CB!!!

Heroes_img.jpg

HK14 is a Master in his own right. His posts are simply brilliant.So far nobody is able to rebutt him and win. Well done SIR!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You asking us to zap him instead of you? :biggrin:

Ah Meng, you swing from one tree to another with so much speed? How did you do it? You must have long orang utan limbs and I am sure
your long nick is long enough to help your to swing too..
I do not believe in zapping anyone here. I only support and give points.That's my mantra.Remember: I don't want any wars and I only want LOVE. Thank YOu..

so please don't zap me. or zap anyone. is not nice and it is a very ugly way to show your display. if you don't like someone, just post it and let us all know about it.
KOPI is the most hated person here.That is a fact. But please don't zap him until lausai.Thank you.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ah Meng, you swing from one tree to another with so much speed? How did you do it? You must have long orang utan limbs and I am sure
your long nick is long enough to help your to swing too..
I do not believe in zapping anyone here. I only support and give points.That's my mantra.Remember: I don't want any wars and I only want LOVE. Thank YOu..

so please don't zap me. or zap anyone. is not nice and it is a very ugly way to show your display. if you don't like someone, just post it and let us all know about it.
KOPI is the most hated person here.That is a fact. But please don't zap him until lausai.Thank you.

You afraid of zaps? Please lah... :biggrin: Teri Maan Dee Fuddi Mari! Go find out what that means in Punjabi! :biggrin:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You write Fuck PAP 100x and post. I may consider. :biggrin:

I LOVE PAP....I LOVE PAP ....I LOVE PAP.....100 x 100...I LOVE PAP...PAP IS THE BEST PARTY IN THE WORLD
WE HAVE A WORLD CLASS GOVERNMENT AND A FIRST WORLD CIVIL GOVERNANCE...100 X 100...I LOVE PAP......

FRIENDS OK??? AH MENG FRIENDS OK...100 X100..........OK Can???

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I LOVE PAP....I LOVE PAP ....I LOVE PAP.....100 x 100...I LOVE PAP...PAP IS THE BEST PARTY IN THE WORLD
WE HAVE A WORLD CLASS GOVERNMENT AND A FIRST WORLD CIVIL GOVERNANCE...100 X 100...I LOVE PAP......

FRIENDS OK??? AH MENG FRIENDS OK...100 X100..........OK Can???
today got 4d