• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So nice, eat pau in the morning.
how about others? I am very curious about friends and colleagues breakfast. I suspect many people do not eat breakfast in the morning due to stressful Singapore lifestyle.

pls spend sometime to eat breakfast with your love ones ok. It will cheer you up and giving you a good start of the day

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who has the biggest vulval mouth here in SBF ??? No need to guess lah...

images

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Waupiang!! Who is this gallant hero ?? Who is this Dark Knight ??? Is he from the Darkness ???

Once again, you still have not been using your brain to think deep enough.
Yes, in chinese there's a saying "人是你 鬼也是你 什么都你说到完" ....
Think deeper again and see if you can see who in SG is the 人 and who is the 鬼?

4074462614_856984ac37_z.jpg

Are you for real??? Human or Ghost??? Good or Bad??? Evil or Saint???

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So nice, eat pau in the morning.
how about others? I am very curious about friends and colleagues breakfast. I suspect many people do not eat breakfast in the morning due to stressful Singapore lifestyle.

pls spend sometime to eat breakfast with your love ones ok. It will cheer you up and giving you a good start of the day

agreed. frog porridge with monkey brain the best to start the day..pangsai!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why I give TT the nickname Tricky Tan. And to think that he is a devout Anglican who attends service at St Andrew's every Sunday.

Who is this PrinceCharming with his BOLD comments on our respectable and capable President...waupiang!!!!

Is he really PriniceCharming or just a nameless,listless and useless toad ???

R909894

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
where did you have frog porridge? any recommendation?
please eat in moderation

my favourite stall in geylang , lor 12 I think..corner coffee shop
the thick black sauce is addictive...I think got some traces of enhancing chemicals inside...eat go high
opposite got this horfun also - very good...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Waulaupiang!!! Who is the human and who is the devil here ??

waupiaing!! this is IMHO very cheem man!!

are you able to tell who is 人 and who is 鬼 in this SBF, let alone in Singapore?

IMHO, there is no 人 and there is no 鬼...we are just plain and simple humans....rather pathetically IGNORANT humans.:smile:

images

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some cheesy toast, a cuppa of coffee, thinking of how we can obtain free energy from Tesla's works.

I wonder why Singapoe NEA Vivian does not allow breakfast cart and car and let us sinkie enjoy cheaper breakfast.
In Europe there are many push carts and vans selling cheap coffee and simple breakfast.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder why Singapoe NEA Vivian does not allow breakfast cart and car and let us sinkie enjoy cheaper breakfast.
In Europe there are many push carts and vans selling cheap coffee and simple breakfast.

tried before but failed
Singapore too hot for such breakfast carts and vans
if only we have nice cool wintry season, it will be a paradise here
hot, humid,sticky and congested, best place to be : foodcourt >>> worst food in town!!!