• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
time is ripe to zap kopiunca w/o dick aka iluvsinkapoor.................. hahhhhhhhahahuatahhhhhhhhhh........

hallelujah!! kopi is now ready to fuck ALL and Sundry!!!

i H P lampar one PU Bor kia
Chonburifc lampar two PU Bor Kia
Wikiphele lampar three PU Bor Kia
the rest clones and clones all go Pu Bor kias
hallelujah!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Soon we can have a fruits and vegetable Party with Mr Cucumber and Mr Tomato. Any more ?

Last edited:

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hallelujah!! kopi is now ready to fuck ALL and Sundry!!!

i H P lampar one PU Bor kia
Chonburifc lampar two PU Bor Kia
Wikiphele lampar three PU Bor Kia
the rest clones and clones all go Pu Bor kias
hallelujah!!!

Hhahaha kopi is a gay and love to fuck all these guys.

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm dying liao soon will be reduced to zero by my enemies from Star Wars. I'm disappearing disappearing so bye bye to all.

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But wait maybe I will have a knight to save me. Who is coming? Who will it be? Stay tuned and all will be revealed .

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you to the person who upped me to my original points. Now back to 117 but will I be zapped by the Ruthless Clan again? Will they try to kill me without

mercy? Stay glued to sbf and find out how cockeye1918 will disappear.

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you to the person who upped me to my original points. Now back to 117 but will I be zapped by the Ruthless Clan again? Will they try to kill me without

mercy? Stay glued to sbf and find out how cockeye1918 will disappear.

i also kana zapped but bo lang upz me wan ?