• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stay tuned as KopiUncle reveals to ALL the conspiracies and the intricacies of this FORUM.

SBFleaks will be shocking, mind-boggling, appalling, unbelieveable,atrociously stunning....maliciously insane and scandalous!!!

Stay tune and read who are the Major Players in this Forum and who are the pawns and who are the foot soldiers. The Gang,The Mob ,The Alliances,The Thugs, The Hooligans and the Big Mafia Bosses. Right here in this thread.

All this from the Hourses' Mouths and they are authentic...stay tuned as Kopi reveals the history of this Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse...

Who is Kopi really ?

107 pages of the true face of a liar, conman, only distort to mislead.

hahhahahahahhahahahaaaaaa.....................................

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now you know later the rest will know.

welcome Unc1e....we are brothers in arms or in alms....

images

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is this Unc1e ??? A secret member of The Organization!!! A secret member of The Gang? The messenger boy of The Group ?? Now more clones and secret members are appearing to whack KopiUncle....That Blue Bird is shadowing every move here - ready to strike Kopi dead!!!

kai_786_poster.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So many pics but u missed out one.... Mortal Kombat. Later i will support your thread.

Welcome to the battleship and let us see how you would contribute to the death of The Star!!!

ashrah_786_poster.jpg

Are you with Me or with Them ?? Are you 人 ? Are you 鬼 ?

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is with me? Who is against me? Will I make it or will I be whacked till die. The crystal ball shows shadows only but all will be revealed at a later time.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays ( usually I call them mat yoyos), are originally hindus. This type of low blood dare to embrace Islam. Islam is for arabs, mat yoyos become muslims so that mat yoyos can offer their mothers, wives and daughters to arab paedophiles.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mortal_01.jpg

where are the idiots and ccccby members
all buried and dead....all the monkeys, frogs, snakes and toads ...all mati liao
and all the Pu Bor Kias too...good!!! good!!!....there will be peace at long last...haha