• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vitamin C can curb cancer growth, say New Zealand researchers

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm already an iHerb customer so don't think it applies to me :smile:

Alot of the things I've ordered are repeat orders. Except that this time I've ordered separate Vitamin E products. In the past I've used an all in one product but have learned that it's more effective to take tocopheryl & tocotrienols separately.

I'll also be taking higher amounts since I've read that it can help unclog the arteries. If you're interested can read about here:
http://acgrace.com/roy.html

Roy Ericksons experience is not unique. 2 doctors(Shute brothers) from Ontario Canada used Vitamin E to successfuly treat cardiac patients for many years

If the new customer keys in your e-mail address when they ask if anyone referred you to the site the new customer will get 5 bucks off his puchase and you'll get some type of comission.

It's ok though. 500 capsules is so damn cheap from iherb and the shipping is cheap and fast too. Other online sites probably charge the same price with like 200 capsules.

Sg retail stores are the worst. If you buy 200 capsules from the store it'll be like 100 bucks or more.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
comeon you had no logical explaination to the statement you made about me ordering from iherb rather cherb. There's no need to be indignant about it simply cos i called you out on it.

OK, no hard feelings. Just jesting for jest's sake and discussing for goodness' sake. :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the new customer keys in your e-mail address when they ask if anyone referred you to the site the new customer will get 5 bucks off his puchase and you'll get some type of comission.

It's ok though. 500 capsules is so damn cheap from iherb and the shipping is cheap and fast too. Other online sites probably charge the same price with like 200 capsules.

Sg retail stores are the worst. If you buy 200 capsules from the store it'll be like 100 bucks or more.

From my understanding the commission can be used as credit for your next order.

That price of US$18.77 for 500 caps of a molecularly distilled fish oil can't be beat even if you compare to Malaysia when they have specials on.

If you go to Malaysia you'll notice that companies like GNC are struggling because of fierce competition. Although there's more health food/supplement outlets in Malaysia they still can't compare to the choices available in the US. The stocks from US sources arei also much fresher