• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yaboob: "If you tell me I'm corrupt, I will tell you to justify it, if not I'll sue u

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yaboob: "If you tell me I'm corrupt, I will tell you to justify it, if not I'll s

Yakult is right. He is LOUSY indeed. He is lousy in his articulation, lousy in his EQ, lousy in his roots. Lousy mutherfurker.
That is just my opinion... don't sue me.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yaboob: "If you tell me I'm corrupt, I will tell you to justify it, if not I'll s

Yakult is right. He is LOUSY indeed. He is lousy in his articulation, lousy in his EQ, lousy in his roots. Lousy mutherfurker.
That is just my opinion... don't sue me.

drop the C word and see if he'll sue

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Is there any Khaw (sorry cannot spell the animal, lol) sense?

gosh! for a moment me was lost, bro! thought the folks in the ivory towers planned to make Singapore a Global City! oh, so the current theme is loving Singapore now?

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder.. if dis bugger wants a code of conduct, does that code extends to overseas posters on any forums or wat and wat.

I mean.. we haf seen Lau Lee and his son suing magazines and publications.. but if ordinary folks on the internet read abt dis little red dot on the world map.. and they come to a conclusion and post "who or who is corrupt and stealing the sg ppl's money and jobs".. does that mean that poster will get sued???

hmm.. but then again.. our ministers are paid really too well.. they damn well can afford to spend on such triffle and trivial matters.. ahahaha.

Seriously.. focus on doing a good job for the sg and the ppl.. let others say what they want.. YOU CAN"T CONTROL EVERYONE LAH PAPPIES!!
Chinese saynig goes, "qing(1) ze(3) zi(4) qing(1)".. meaning, if u aren't guilty of anything, u dun nid to say anything to show.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The spelling is COW!, but you can impress that woman you want to "land" with , the bovine have udders!, how about you?

I drive stick. Oh, so pronounce Khaw as COW. OIC. What an epiphany. lol.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is another word you cannot scold him, that start with the letter "B"!! go figure it out, ( clue it is not halal)!!

Calling him babi is not enough...
A bro already scolded pukimak...
I add another kepala butoh...
This lapdog is not a pure Malay but am sure he can understand these terms.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tell this mudderfucker that I want to see his children's US citizenship revoked before his opens his fucking mouth first. He does have a choice. Either give up the citizenship or resign from cabinet.

yah man!!! remember the 154th media still dare to ask chen show mao about his wife and his boy NS!!! look at our MIW ministar and mpees!!!

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tell this mudderfucker that I want to see his children's US citizenship revoked before his opens his fucking mouth first. He does have a choice. Either give up the citizenship or resign from cabinet.

hahahaha....bro , today you very fierce :wink: relax :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fed up with this guy. Always avoiding the real issue. After his flood excuses, I gave up.

i think it's a terrible shame that politics has become show business , all the politician around the world are the same .

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yacock BraHim,

How come one of the former cabinet ministers did not sue as alleged here ?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Yacock full of shit. Over 300,000 HDB flat conveyancing by default go to Lee Kuan Yew's law firm Lee and Lee in the last 30 years. That one not corruption? Already, LKY and LHL and other Lee family members received condo discounts so big that no one else can get, in the HPL corruption case. Clear case of corruption, all they have to do is arrow Wooden to conduct sham investigation and make them return the profits. Where got such thing? If I kenna caught for corruption, I just return profit, I can avoid prosecution meh?

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Fed up with this guy. Always avoiding the real issue. After his flood excuses, I gave up.

I gaurantee u once this guy retire and collect his generous pension, he will run road and retire in the US with his American wife and kids. In the meantime, he can mouth off anything he wants, he know no one can reach him in the US.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i think it's a terrible shame that politics has become show business , all the politician around the world are the same .

That's one of the main reason why politicians aren't ranked highly among respectable professions. Doctors, teachers, religious leaders are always ahead of politicians. To me, politicians got fight with second hand car salesmen, undertakers and fortune tellers.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

WHICH ONE BIGGER??....LEFT ONE OR RIGHT ONE??

PM-Lee-Hsien-Loong.jpg

Gay Loong: "Wah lau, these 2 girls so sui. Tonite when I bang the Jinx, I will close my eyes and imagine its one of these girls I banging. Than later when I masturbate, I will dream of these girls also. I hope they don't mind I put my hand on their pundak like that"

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yacock full of shit. Over 300,000 HDB flat conveyancing by default go to Lee Kuan Yew's law firm Lee and Lee in the last 30 years. That one not corruption? Already, LKY and LHL and other Lee family members received condo discounts so big that no one else can get, in the HPL corruption case. Clear case of corruption, all they have to do is arrow Wooden to conduct sham investigation and make them return the profits. Where got such thing? If I kenan caught for corruption, I just return profit, I can avoid prosecution meh?

Like that huh? Prof Tey can also return all the sex he enjoyed (I hope). Same same for PL and NBG.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That's one of the main reason why politicians aren't ranked highly among respectable professions. Doctors, teachers, religious leaders are always ahead of politicians. To me, politicians got fight with second hand car salesmen, undertakers and fortune tellers.

boss , to me politicians is like lucky plaza electronic salesman :wink: even ah long rank higher then politicians ...at least ah long will not cheat your money , ppl agree on the terms before borrow .

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

boss , to me politicians is like lucky plaza electronic salesman :wink: even ah long rank higher then politicians ...at least ah long will not cheat your money , ppl agree on the terms before borrow .

Bro, nowadays I think Sim Lim Sq salesmen more jialak. 20 years ago, the touts at Lucky Plaza set the standards. Agree on the ah long part. Their biz have risks - jail term, fine and caning. Huing kars also. Politicians' best - pau chiak like lewlians.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bro, nowadays I think Sim Lim Sq salesmen more jialak. 20 years ago, the touts at Lucky Plaza set the standards. Agree on the ah long part. Their biz have risks - jail term, fine and caning. Huing kars also. Politicians' best - pau chiak like lewlians.

boss , you know why nowadays sim lim square more jialt ? because all the salesman cross over there ..most of the shops in sim lim square are the same boss as lucky plaza :wink: same owner different shop name :wink: and once every few months they will change their signboard :wink: even the receipt from their shop dont have shop name :wink: ..know a few boss in lucky plaza .