• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yaboob: "If you tell me I'm corrupt, I will tell you to justify it, if not I'll sue u

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yaboob: "If you tell me I'm corrupt, I will tell you to justify it, if not I'll s

Tell this mudderfucker that I want to see his children's US citizenship revoked before his opens his fucking mouth first. He does have a choice. Either give up the citizenship or resign from cabinet.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yaboob: "If you tell me I'm corrupt, I will tell you to justify it, if not I'll s

Yaboob should be asked why Ministers were paid GDP bonuses without even the citizens being aware of it.
There is no way anyone can proof leegalised corruption.
If Yaba Yaba Bo cannot take comments in cyber space then I think he should step out of politics.
They want everything - millions salary, respect from citizens, perks of office, .....

Exactly!
They want to have everything their way! They want to control the cyberspace which even Mahathir dare not tread............
Furthermore if comments in cyberspace were defamatory, they did not hesitate to sue. So why play the weaker party & lobby for netizens to agree on code of conduct? What the fuck are our highly paid judges there for????????????????????
Fucking Yaba only knows not to do anything except party in the Istana with his cronies..

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please Yacoob, even us "lesser mortals" are cleverer than you

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ask yourself, what have you really done to command such a high salary?:oIo:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

You want the position, your immediately family must be Singaporeans. Either that fuck off. Your grandkids we do not care.

bro,
now that you've mentioned... does the Constitution actually impose on the nationality for the spouse of our ministers?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

He does have a choice. Either give up the citizenship or resign from cabinet.

what about our Esteemed "Swiss-standard-of-living" Mentor Goh? :o:o:o

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well PAP Ministars and Dogs are not corrupt in the usual sense that we know of but Yakult and many others are definitely incompetent...see how he will sue those that say he is such..with his one in 50 years crap etc etc...evidence is ample

They no need to be corrupt lah.

Up north if they take, they take from under the table while over here they take from the top of the table and then they ask you, "what do you wanna do about it?"

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They no need to be corrupt lah.

Up north if they take, they take from under the table while over here they take from the top of the table and then they ask you, "what do you wanna do about it?"
The latter is known as institutional corruption. You cannot find a direct trail from country institutionalized corruption but investment bank corruption through offshore goes into the trillions. Do you believe government officials around the world are not involved? EU is witness an exodus of monies from the well connected. Th EU crash is a done deal. Delaying it is to minimize loss from those in power at the expense of maximizing its impact on the general population

IamHandsome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

3 cheers from me
1) booooooooooooo
2) booooooooooooooooooooo
3) BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

boylover

Alfrescian
Loyal

i not only want to say you, i want to say you and your other pap ministers are Sr, ministers with minor issues:p

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro,
now that you've mentioned... does the Constitution actually impose on the nationality for the spouse of our ministers?

I put it simply for you. What do you think of a Parliament that has MP spouses from Russia, Brazil, USA, PRC, India, North Korea, South Korea, Philippine, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Ghana, Libya, Israeli nationalities? You want a United Nations in your parliament? Do you even want to open this Pandora's box? Is there any Khaw (sorry cannot spell the animal, lol) sense?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I put it simply for you. What do you think of a Parliament that has MP spouses from Russia, Brazil, USA, PRC, India, North Korea, South Korea, Philippine, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Ghana, Libya, Israeli nationalities? You want a United Nations in your parliament? Do you even want to open this Pandora's box? Is there any Khaw (sorry cannot spell the animal, lol) sense?

The spelling is COW!, but you can impress that woman you want to "land" with , the bovine have udders!, how about you?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

First of all, Minister, you English sucks (Being married to a Westerner)

How then can you say the same thing in the internet and get away with it? Cannot be. It's simple logic. But again, we're not interested in building this code of conduct from the top and then enforce it down.

How did you pass your degree? Adn no I'm not saying your corrupt.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So can scold this fucktard yaccob as lousy, shameless, parasite but cannot say he corrupt....tio bo?

There is another word you cannot scold him, that start with the letter "B"!! go figure it out, ( clue it is not halal)!!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Go fuck yourself, Yaacob Ibrahim.

I'm surprised that you're still a minister and holding on to a portfolio.

You should have been expelled like Wong Kan Seng and Mah Bow Tan.

Incompetent turds.

You're assuming LHL can make competent decisions. We have seen ample evidence to the contrary.