• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yaboob: "If you tell me I'm corrupt, I will tell you to justify it, if not I'll sue u

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Yaboob: "If you tell me I'm corrupt, I will tell you to justify it, if not I'll s

Youre a joke Yacoob. Your claim of the "once in every 50 years" has become a tagline on the internet. For a Minister to say something like that publicly without any facts or figure has embarassed the country, but when it comes to netters, you expect us to justify what we say?

gz0707

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yaboob: "If you tell me I'm corrupt, I will tell you to justify it, if not I'll s

what about marborky's wife? local ang moh?
Irene's hubby, local ang moh?

why you want to drag everyone out? even GCT daughter? where is she living now?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Youre a joke Yacoob. Your claim of the "once in every 50 years" has become a tagline on the internet

bro,
help jog my memory, remembered something about hanging out chili & onions to keep the rain away from the F1 night race?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

why you want to drag everyone out? even GCT daughter? where is she living now?

immediate spouse lah, bro. their sons and daughters not MP or ministers mah

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you try to sue. I will hire a sniper and put a bullet through your head.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yacock full of shit. Over 300,000 HDB flat conveyancing by default go to Lee Kuan Yew's law firm Lee and Lee in the last 30 years. That one not corruption? Already, LKY and LHL and other Lee family members received condo discounts so big that no one else can get, in the HPL corruption case. Clear case of corruption, all they have to do is arrow Wooden to conduct sham investigation and make them return the profits. Where got such thing? If I kenna caught for corruption, I just return profit, I can avoid prosecution meh?

you must excuse them.
they even got mixed up with the meaning of within the circle and inside the circle . so they calculated the area of a circle wrongly.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yakult is right. He is LOUSY indeed. He is lousy in his articulation, lousy in his EQ, lousy in his roots. Lousy mutherfurker.
That is just my opinion... don't sue me.

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. how about being "useless"?
3. that is my opinion mah!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. same old same old tune.
3. machiam speaking to some 3-year old kids or what.
4. the same threatening tone again and again!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

When i say you are downright corrupted, that is my opinion. If you do not like it. That is not my problem. You try to do anything funny. I get a sniper to put a bullet through your head.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

When i say you are downright corrupted, that is my opinion. If you do not like it. That is not my problem. You try to do anything funny. I get a sniper to put a bullet through your head.

wow u very brave.. are you talking about the mintier in this thread?
because from personal experience even if you talk abut some 2 bit new MP can kenna, through someoneone else