• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yaboob: "If you tell me I'm corrupt, I will tell you to justify it, if not I'll sue u

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MICA Minister urges netizens to develop netiquette
By Sharon See | Posted: 28 July 2012 2142 hrs
display_image.php
Photos 1 of 1<INPUT id=btnPrev disabled value="<< Previous" src="/images/butt_previous.gif" width=18 height=15 type=image><INPUT id=bntPlay value="Play - Stop" src="/images/butt_stop.gif" width=19 height=15 type=image><INPUT id=btnNext disabled value=" Next >> " src="/images/butt_next.gif" width=18 height=15 type=image>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
dotline_240.gif

The dialogue saw more than 800 students from 50 secondary and post-secondary institutions.
Video
shim.gif

MICA Minister urges netizens to develop netiquette

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
shim.gif

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>
<!-- for social media sharing functions -->

<fb:like class=" fb_edge_widget_with_comment fb_iframe_widget" href="http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1216279/1/.html" font="arial" action="recommend" width="120" show_faces="false" layout="button_count" ref=".UBSxyWDELjQ.like"><IFRAME style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; WIDTH: 130px; HEIGHT: 21px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none" id=f264a11fa5c17f class=fb_ltr title="Like this content on Facebook." src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?action=recommend&api_key=101910072318&channel_url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.ak.facebook.com%2Fconnect%2Fxd_arbiter.php%3Fversion%3D9%23cb%3Df1f99775a545b77%26origin%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.channelnewsasia.com%252Ff3c5d30d370275e%26domain%3Dwww.channelnewsasia.com%26relation%3Dparent.parent&extended_social_context=false&font=arial&href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.channelnewsasia.com%2Fstories%2Fsingaporelocalnews%2Fview%2F1216279%2F1%2F.html&layout=button_count&locale=en_US&node_type=1&ref=.UBSxyWDELjQ.like&sdk=joey&show_faces=false&width=130" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency name=f1e356fcd5d00f8 scrolling=no></IFRAME></fb:like>

<IFRAME style="WIDTH: 115px; HEIGHT: 20px" class="twitter-share-button twitter-count-horizontal" title="Twitter Tweet Button" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_button.1340179658.html#_=1343533513869&count=horizontal&counturl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.channelnewsasia.com%2Fstories%2Fsingaporelocalnews%2Fview%2F1216279%2F1%2F.html&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.channelnewsasia.com%2Fstories%2Fsingaporelocalnews%2Fview%2F1216279%2F1%2F.html&size=m&text=MICA%20Minister%20urges%20netizens%20to%20develop%20netiquette%20-%20Channel%20NewsAsia%3A&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.channelnewsasia.com%2Fstories%2Fsingaporelocalnews%2Fview%2F1216279%2F1%2F.html%23.UBSxyaVB-6w.twitter" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no></IFRAME>

inShare0
[URL="http://www.sammyboy.com/#"]19[/URL]

<TBODY> </TBODY>
<!-- END social media sharing functions -->
SINGAPORE: Information, Communications and the Arts Minister, Yaacob Ibrahim, urged all netizens to come together to develop an internet code of conduct.

Dr Yaacob was addressing more than 800 students from 50 secondary and post-secondary institutions at a dialogue.

=> As usual, $$$Million ministers are only good enuff to bluff and frighten students, not interested in engaging adults. WHY?

He said a code of conduct is meant to encourage civilised behaviour online.

He also noted that unless there is a code of conduct, when something goes wrong there will be people asking the government to do something about it.

Dr Yaacob said this is worse because having laws would stifle the internet.

He added that a code of conduct would set the parameters for an honest, constructive and rational discussion.

"If you think let's say a certain minister is lousy, that's an opinion, we won't go after you.

"But if you say the minister is corrupt, you must back that with facts because that's an accusation, that's an allegation.

"If you tell me I'm corrupt, I will tell you to justify it, if not I'll see you in court. How then can you say the same thing in the internet and get away with it? Cannot be. It's simple logic. But again, we're not interested in building this code of conduct from the top and then enforce it down.

"We believe as netizens, all of us should come together and develop a code of conduct or what we call netiquette that we can all agree upon. It is supposed to be a bottom up process."

The discussion centred around racial and religious harmony on social media.

Some students asked how they can respond to or stop racism while others asked for the minister's opinion on how to better integrate foreigners into Singapore's society.

=> Did he reply with "What d'ya think?"

- CNA/ck

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yaboob: "If you tell me I'm corrupt, I will tell you to justify it, if not I'll s

Yaboob should be asked why Ministers were paid GDP bonuses without even the citizens being aware of it.
There is no way anyone can proof leegalised corruption.
If Yaba Yaba Bo cannot take comments in cyber space then I think he should step out of politics.
They want everything - millions salary, respect from citizens, perks of office, .....

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Yaboob: "If you tell me I'm corrupt, I will tell you to justify it, if not I'll s

Yaacob Ibrahim, urged all netizens to come together to develop an internet code of conduct.

Go fuck yourself, Yaacob Ibrahim.

I'm surprised that you're still a minister and holding on to a portfolio.

You should have been expelled like Wong Kan Seng and Mah Bow Tan.

Incompetent turds.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

"If you tell me I'm corrupt, I will tell you to justify it, if not I'll see you in court.

splendid! if you said the floods are once in fifty years, me will tell you to justify it, if not folks will see you as a moron! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"If you think let's say a certain minister is lousy, that's an opinion, we won't go after you.

Ok fair enough Yacaock.. You are lousy.. Your PM is lousy as the PM of this country.. All of your fellow Cabinet suck cock buddies are lousy too..

All of you are just a bunch of lousy incompetent Ministers who don't deserved your million dollar salaries.. Talkin cock all year long is just what you scums are good at..

Ok Yaacock, you can now pick up a guitar and go relac one corner..

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yakult want to shutdown internet ah??? want to shut down the zillions of cowboy towns ah??? aiyo too difficult lah...teach you an easier way lah, just cut off all internet connections lah, shut down singtel and starhub, then become like N Korea, can have 100% DAFT SHEEPS ! ! ! ! !

WHICH ONE BIGGER??....LEFT ONE OR RIGHT ONE??

PM-Lee-Hsien-Loong.jpg

Last edited:

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal

"If you tell me I'm corrupt, I will tell you to justify it, if not I'll see you in court.

The statement sounds like an "implied admission of guilt." Now if I'm not corrupt I'll not demand my accuser to prove with evidence, and only after knowing that he has no evidence then I sue him. A conduct such as this implies that I've done something wrong and I just want to see if my accuser has enough evidence against me. If not, I'll humtam him.

The right thing to do is to sue him in Court and let him justify his accusation in Court. After all, I know I'm not corrupt and he should have no evidence whatsoever against me. I don't have to fish out to see if he has any evidence against me before I take action against him.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Useless prick already accepted that he is lousy but scare of kena accused of being corrupt....why of all things mention corruption?
I thot emperor said high salaries prevents corruption?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ask him to go and get fucked!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This angry knee-jerk reaction from Yaacob is highly unusual. It almost seems as though he has something to hide.

gz0707

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok fair enough Yacaock.. You are lousy.. Your PM is lousy as the PM of this country.. All of your fellow Cabinet suck cock buddies are lousy too..

All of you are just a bunch of lousy incompetent Ministers who don't deserved your million dollar salaries.. Talkin cock all year long is just what you scums are good at..

Please excuse him - he is still in 1994 where people are asking - what is internet hah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUs7iG1mNjI

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yayacockadoodle do, is lousy, that is not an opinion, that is a fact!, under his watch people died eating Indian Rojak Geylang Serai, under his watch , Orchard road "PONDED", ok! Flood, be honest about it, blame it on the weather, blame it on... the "stones"... ha ha ha, if he is not a certain 'kind', he would have been given the BOOt!, now still around, talking ya ya cock a doodle do!!

That is a fact, not a opinion!:p

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please excuse him - he is still in 1994 where people are asking - what is internet hah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUs7iG1mNjI

Yayacockadoodle do, is lousy, that is not an opinion, that is a fact!, under his watch people died eating Indian Rojak Geylang Serai, under his watch , Orchard road "PONDED", ok! Flood, be honest about it, blame it on the weather, blame it on... the "stones"... ha ha ha, if he is not a certain 'kind', he would have been given the BOOt!, now still around, talking ya ya cock a doodle do!!

That is a fact, not a opinion!:p

If whole of Sinkie land kena major Internet connections breakdown one day, Yaacock will say its an event that occurs once every 50 years..:eek:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stupid Yaacob. For his ability, I'd rather be called corrupt than incompetent.

Corruption carries with it attributes of certain capability.

Incompetence on the other hand......sounds like he came out his mothers arsehole.

gz0707

Alfrescian
Loyal

so what if he is incompetent? What are his options? Migrate to USA?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so what if he is incompetent? What are his options? Migrate to USA?

If he is of that quality, the litmus test will be, go Malaysia, or Indonesia...they will tell him flat to his face, "Da boleh!"

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well PAP Ministars and Dogs are not corrupt in the usual sense that we know of but Yakult and many others are definitely incompetent...see how he will sue those that say he is such..with his one in 50 years crap etc etc...evidence is ample

gz0707

Alfrescian
Loyal

If he is of that quality, the litmus test will be, go Malaysia, or Indonesia...they will tell him flat to his face, "Da boleh!"

http://forums.vr-zone.com/chit-chat...e-mp-yaacob-ibrahims-wife-sons-americans.html

you missed the point. he can siam there anytime. his family are all americans and living there.

"His wife is an American citizen who grew up in Puerto Rico. Yaacob told emboff that he has a more open-minded interpretation of the Koran and said his wife
converted to Islam to satisfy the conservative standards of Singapore. They have two children, both American citizens, and they travel to the U.S. frequently to visit his wife's family."

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wake up your bloody idea. You are paid and elected on taxpayers' money. You answer to us and the onus is on you to show that you are clean. How dare you threaten citizens on taxpayers' money and resources, better spent defending this country and not unpatriotic you. You better get it through your thick head. The fact that your wife is American means you are a security risk and must be disqualified from any sensitive positions of national interests - definitely as MP. Tell me which first rated country has an MP whose wife is a foreigner? There are already incidents of spy spouses of politicians in the world. What if one day with have an MP with a spouse related to the bin Ladens and still holding their national passport. If you continue to talk like a farce, we will make a farce of you. You want the position, your immediately family must be Singaporeans. Either that fuck off. Your grandkids we do not care.