• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN Writ Of Seizure For CC Debt Less than 10K

ccbscb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any legal advisers here can help? This fucking bank is worse than the loan sharks.

Attachments

• CCBSCB.jpg
    CCBSCB.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 494

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any legal advisers here can help? CCB StanChart worst than the ah longs.

Attachments

• CCBSCB.jpg
    CCBSCB.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 430

Bedminton

i think writ of seizure quite bad already friend. u should work out repayment with the bank.. installment. coz u vs e bank no use one. unless you are a company... pte ltd or what still ok. got corporate shield

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope that the bank will call up the employer let them know that theirs employee is gambler and sack him. KNN own people money still kpkb. If he/she can make the minimun payment I syre the bank will be very happy. No need to sent lawyer letter wasting time and resources.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
chee bye kia i already out of job sack simi lan cheow

tew lei loh moh

Hope that the bank will call up the employer let them know that theirs employee is gambler and sack him. KNN own people money still kpkb. If he/she can make the minimun payment I syre the bank will be very happy. No need to sent lawyer letter wasting time and resources.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
do the right thing and pay up

meet with them to work out a schedule

stop gambling, stop cheonging, stop spending money on unnecessary things like ipod, ipad or anything with an i in front of it

work hard, don't have lousy attitude

most important - make PRC friends - your character will improve for sure

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya just talk to the bank and work out an installment plan. I think now is a good time to start chatting with relatives and friends....if you know what i mean.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, old debts, in the past. blah....etc....

questions:

how did you end up jobless?

Exactly what did you spend on in the past, until it warrants a debt of seizure by the bank?

does any of these few sound familiar?

1) changing car every 3 years
2) upgrading car with those beng modifications every 1 year
3) changing latest handphone every 1 month
4) changing latest laptop every 3 month
5) buying everything on installments
6) endless taxi rides
7) your girlfriend is those typical shallow SG bitch who can drop dead and die if she is asked to take bus or MRT?
8) meals at high class restaurants
9) branded goods from Europe and Tokyo.
10) partying, clubbing, drinking, karaoke at MOS, Butterfactory, Zouk

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
A warning to all those civil servants and those working in banks!!!

NO FUCKING MONEY DON'T FUCKING BUY IT!!!

My relative works in MOM. she told me the government takes a very serious & unforgiving view and will take severe penalty action on those employees who run into financial problems.

Last thing they can afford is to have their employees embezzle money from government coffers and taxpayers funds or accepting bribes to cover their financial difficulties.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know about anyone here, I find Stand Chart to be one of the worst bank ever. Lousy service and does not bother to care for its client.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I don't know about anyone here, I find Stand Chart to be one of the worst bank ever. Lousy service and does not bother to care for its client.

I've been a Stanchart client for more than 20 years and I've found their service to be top notch.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been a Stanchart client for more than 20 years and I've found their service to be top notch.

Must be something to do with you paying up your bills on time?

But how could Standchart be so heartless as to sue the losers who incur credit card bill and are unable to pay? Isn't the bank supposed to have a heart and let these losers off? :rolleyes:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
None of these are capable of breaking the bank :wink:

1) changing car every 3 years
2) upgrading car with those beng modifications every 1 year
3) changing latest handphone every 1 month
4) changing latest laptop every 3 month
5) buying everything on installments
6) endless taxi rides
7) your girlfriend is those typical shallow SG bitch who can drop dead and die if she is asked to take bus or MRT?
8) meals at high class restaurants
9) branded goods from Europe and Tokyo.
10) partying, clubbing, drinking, karaoke at MOS, Butterfactory, Zouk

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just hope his story don't turn out to be a sad one like:

"my grandmother fell very ill, i had to take care of my younger siblings in pri sch. I am the lone breadwinner. I had to use by credit card to pay hospital bills and school fees.. the banks... they now press me endlessly... very heartless these banks."