• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Owner for ksl d'esplanade residence

kevshen

Alfrescian
Loyal
went to KSL yesterday, 8 Sep 2013. Please find out the photos as attached.

1.jpg4.jpg5.jpg
2.jpg3.jpg

I checked my unit...still a lot work to do for fully furnish... I think maybe 3 more months is needed again.... KSL is very very slow....so sad...

nigelsoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I checked my unit...still a lot work to do for fully furnish... I think maybe 3 more months is needed again.... KSL is very very slow....so sad...[/QUOTE]

The pics looks fine? What else undone? There's water in the pool... finally. I tink its more or less completed.

kevshen

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is very few workers inside the building....it should be fully furnished when we collect the key... the toilet , kitchen, curtain , lighting and cleansing job... actually much work to do...and cannot see the workers!

I checked my unit...still a lot work to do for fully furnish... I think maybe 3 more months is needed again.... KSL is very very slow....so sad...

The pics looks fine? What else undone? There's water in the pool... finally. I tink its more or less completed.[/QUOTE]

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOP liao... 22 Aug 2013 .

Can call to make appointment to collect keys or wait for your letter.. :-) ...those on guaranteed rental count down start from 22 AUG 2013.

Cheers

mdmkhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those on guaranteed rental (I am one of them) will collect key 3 years from signing of S&P (not from TOP). I have already confirmed with KSL staff. But every owner will be invited to view unit after it has been completed so that we could check and report any faults with the features.

kevshen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those on guaranteed rental (I am one of them) will collect key 3 years from signing of S&P (not from TOP). I have already confirmed with KSL staff. But every owner will be invited to view unit after it has been completed so that we could check and report any faults with the features.

Today I went to KSL sales office and made a appointment for the inspection @ next Saturday. They said the inspection appointment is only available from Monday to Saturday, 10am - 3pm.

The internal furnish hasn't been done. so our inspection is only for main structure. The guaranteed rental starting date maybe from 1 Oct, the KSL guy said.

Hi MdmKhoo,
u said 3 years is calculated from signing of S&P for those guaranteed rental. Then means those bought the apartment 3 years ago now already can collect the keys and rent out by themselves? Does this rule apply to all customers or only few special ones?
Thanks a lot for your information.

Shen

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
i always understood it to start from day of TOP. The 7 x 3 years vouchers expire on 21 Aug. The last 7 can use from 22Aug 2015 - 21 Aug 2016. Hand over shld be 22 Aug 2016 for all. unless we have different terms .... Pls help confirm....

Today I went to KSL sales office and made a appointment for the inspection @ next Saturday. They said the inspection appointment is only available from Monday to Saturday, 10am - 3pm.

The internal furnish hasn't been done. so our inspection is only for main structure. The guaranteed rental starting date maybe from 1 Oct, the KSL guy said.

Hi MdmKhoo,
u said 3 years is calculated from signing of S&P for those guaranteed rental. Then means those bought the apartment 3 years ago now already can collect the keys and rent out by themselves? Does this rule apply to all customers or only few special ones?
Thanks a lot for your information.

Shen

kevshen

Alfrescian
Loyal
i always understood it to start from day of TOP. The 7 x 3 years vouchers expire on 21 Aug. The last 7 can use from 22Aug 2015 - 21 Aug 2016. Hand over shld be 22 Aug 2016 for all. unless we have different terms .... Pls help confirm....

Hi Austin,

your hotel voucher including breakfast? What type of room specified on voucher we can use if we buy the 3-bedroom or 4-bedroom unit?

Thanks.

Shen

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Superior room only. i was told can request to stay in your own unit if not rented out... can check for defects and report too during stay. Warranty 24 months.

Hi Austin,

your hotel voucher including breakfast? What type of room specified on voucher we can use if we buy the 3-bedroom or 4-bedroom unit?

Thanks.

Shen

mdmkhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initially I thought guaranteed returns start from TOP date. But when I checked with KSL staff this year, he told me it starts from the date you sign your S&P (xx May 2012). He even gave me the date that I will collect my key (xx May 2015). The S&P document also states in Black & White that the 3 years guaranteed rental starts from the date the S&P is signed. If not sure, check S&P, everything is stated there.

mdmkhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I called KSL office & questioned the staff again on the handover date for those on guaranteed rental scheme. Previously in the email in June 2013, he told me that KSL don't know when is TOP yet. So the handover date is 3 yrs from signing of the S&P. Today, the staff told me it's 3 yrs from TOP date, if unsure they shouldn't talk rubbish! Anyway I have appt to view my unit soon and collect the vouchers for the free stay. Really disappointed with the the knowledge level of those staff.

mdmkhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please refer to S&P. Can anyone tell me where is the clause that indicated vacant possession of unit is from TOP ? Clause 25 page 14 indicates that vacant possession of unit is 3 yrs from signing of S&P. I have appt on Saturday to view my unit -bringing my S&P to clarify the handover date. I'm not going to be short changed. The staff that I clarified in June 2013 told me that our S&P agreement did not indicate TOP date. Welcome to join us @ 1pm on 21 Sep 2013 (KSL office).

kevshen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please refer to S&P. Can anyone tell me where is the clause that indicated vacant possession of unit is from TOP ? Clause 25 page 14 indicates that vacant possession of unit is 3 yrs from signing of S&P. I have appt on Saturday to view my unit -bringing my S&P to clarify the handover date. I'm not going to be short changed. The staff that I clarified in June 2013 told me that our S&P agreement did not indicate TOP date. Welcome to join us @ 1pm on 21 Sep 2013 (KSL office).

I will be there around 2pm.

Shen

foopiew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone,
I just collected my key on Wednesday. There are more defects to record than the defect paper can write.

What annoy me more is that the staff said there will not be power and water for at least a month. I have paid all the deposit and fill up the power application form but KSL is not going to submit it until they feel they have enough applicant and will submit all at one shot. And when is that going to happen?

LandRover28

Alfrescian
Loyal
mdmkhoo,
thks for the valuable info. I will check thru the S&P on the start date of the GRR scheme. VERY INTERESTING!! I'm confused. Shld I wait for the invitation letter or call to make appt?