• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pics of Micheal Palmer and Laura Ong in Zhuhai

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
zhuhai-2.jpg

Wow... who is this hottie in the striped sweater?

Literally head and shoulders above the rest. Nothing tastier than a yummy foreign tart.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the history of the PAP, they have never incriminated themselves. I cannot recall a single occasion where they have answered any tough questions. They have no reason to worry because they control the press. Those associated with them and paid for by the state will not cross the line.

It does not mean these questions should not be asked. They should be continuously asked and demanded in parliament and at every election rally.

They refused to provide or make available existing meet the people session facilities for elected opposition candidates but they can pay for generous junkets for PAP and PA staff and MPs with liquor included. Its a snub to the voters who played by the rules.

Whose are these PA staff anyway to allow themselves to be prostituted to such an extent. Have they no dignity. Don't they between right and wrong.

Last edited:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that you mention it, Micheal Palmer looks slightly drunk in the pictures.

Fully agree with you about asking the questions even if they refuse to answer. Let their silence speak for itself.

They refused to provide or make available existing meet the people session facilities for elected opposition candidates but they can pay for generous junkets for PAP and PA staff and MPs with liquor included. Its a snub to the voters who played by the rules.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Whose are these PA staff anyway to allow themselves to be prostituted to such an extent.

Why does the anti vice go to great efforts to arrest and prosecute the poor working girls on the streets of Geylang while these upmarket ones get away scott free?:rolleyes:

What about their pimps? Have they been identified and charged?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is your notion of "self-funded"? It can mean more than one thing quite easily. Can you stop being such a simpleton, a representative of the 75%, those that cannot see the wood from the trees.

Self-funded can mean they paid their own fees. Self funded can mean the PA paid their fees. Self-funded can mean they will pay the PA in a zillion years as long as a contract shows that such is the case. Please stop being a pathetic idiot in public! You are trying to use your lack of intelligence or purported lack of intelligence to speak for the 75% of idiots.

Indeed. I would argue that overseas reservist training are also self-funded trips: you'll have to pay out of your own pocket for souvenirs, canteen food, R&R activities.

It's all about playing semantics.

And it doesn't even matter who pays for what. The PA, supposedly a politically neutral organization, shouldn't be involved in such activities with ANY political party. Otherwise, it should cut all pretenses and admit publicly that the PA is nothing more than an auxiliary grassroots unit of the PAP.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the history of the PAP, they have never incriminated themselves. I cannot recall a single occasion where they have answered any tough questions. They have no reason to worry because they control the press. Those associated with them and paid for by the state will not cross the line.

It does not mean these questions should not be asked. They should be continuously asked and demanded in parliament and at every election rally.

Whose are these PA staff anyway to allow themselves to be prostituted to such an extent. Have they no dignity. Don't they between right and wrong.

Bro you seem to have overlooked the blog posts that bro aru has posted. Someone outside of the PAPzi loop seems to have an insight into the going-ons and has been posting rather interesting pictures that are progressively more 'insightful'.

The PAPzis are playing with real fire and they will get burnt if they do not put Palmer to the stake. This scandal seems to have the interests of more than a single person and they do not seem to be afraid of reprisals. Singapore SMS may not want to talk but there is the Internet and foreign media companies that will be more than happy to broadcast more truth in this case if the evidence can be provided. Those SMS messages are damning and I will not be surprised if more are forthcoming.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need an Independent Commission to conduct a full inquiry about the role of PA, scrutinise its accounts and their links to the PAP (not the government).

This is a snub to the constitution of Singapore and abuse of power. When you play with the constitution, you play with the sovereignty of this country. Its a treasonable act
In 1981 when old man made the decision of appointing a PAP member to be special advisor to Anson and that PA will deal with him and not the elected MP, he gave the reason that the PA has to carry thru the elected Govt's agenda. Lets see how far this had gone. Is the govt agenda includes siphoning or misappropriate public funds to carry out PAP campaign activities. Excuses like they volunteered on their own time will not do as they are clearly in the same group and I am sure their career will be at stake if they do not play ball.

Next you see a PAP MP or Minister, you should extend the same courtesy that you extend to someone who has misappropriated state funds. There is no grey in this. This is no different to Chee using NUS funds (also a stat board) to send his wife's thesis by courier to Princeton. So Vasoo where is the logic?

Now that you mention it, Micheal Palmer looks slightly drunk in the pictures.

Fully agree with you about asking the questions even if they refuse to answer. Let their silence speak for itself.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We need an Independent Commission to conduct a full inquiry about the role of PA, scrutinise its accounts and their links to the PAP (not the government).

This is a snub to the constitution of Singapore and abuse of power. When you play with the constitution, you play with the sovereignty of this country. Its a treasonable act
In 1981 when old man made the decision of appointing a PAP member to be special advisor to Anson and that PA will deal with him and not the elected MP, he gave the reason that the PA has to carry thru the elected Govt's agenda. Lets see how far this had gone. Is the govt agenda includes siphoning or misappropriate public funds to carry out PAP campaign activities. Excuses like they volunteered on their own time will not do as they are clearly in the same group and I am sure their career will be at stake if they do not play ball.

Next you see a PAP MP or Minister, you should extend the same courtesy that you extend to someone who has misappropriated state funds. There is no grey in this. This is no different to Chee using NUS funds (also a stat board) to send his wife's thesis by courier to Princeton. So Vasoo where is the logic?

The Constitution of Singapore is not worth the paper it's printed on. If you don't believe me, go to the statutes website and read for yourself.
Too many conditional clauses.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems that there is a drip-feed of info and revelations. The question is why the drip-feed and not the entire lot at one go? I surmise that someone may be trying to flog off incriminating material at a price. (Or at least give the impression that they have such incriminating evidence.) Hence, the drip-feed may be intended to entice someone with the money to come forward and make an offer for the rest.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you recall YSL, the drip-feed release was deadly.

It seems that there is a drip-feed of info and revelations. The question is why the drip-feed and not the entire lot at one go? I surmise that someone may be trying to flog off incriminating material at a price. (Or at least give the impression that they have such incriminating evidence.) Hence, the drip-feed may be intended to entice someone with the money to come forward and make an offer for the rest.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bros here, I like to ask one innocent question, heard that Zhuhai is to look for ladies right? Not bring ladies there right? Tio boh?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good Fucking Trip.
Ho Hai Tiew; tiew hai ho; ho tiew hai; hai ho tiew; tiew ho hai......... anymore?

Now, "lau la" is saying, tiew gow, lau yaw, wan kwei or, tiew nei lo mei!! ha ha ha "beh gow tiew" "bak gow" heh heh heh

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bros here, I like to ask one innocent question, heard that Zhuhai is to look for ladies right? Not bring ladies there right? Tio boh?

according to jw5, Zhuhai is a destination stop for KTV ladies to go to Macau, lol

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro you seem to have overlooked the blog posts that bro aru has posted. Someone outside of the PAPzi loop seems to have an insight into the going-ons and has been posting rather interesting pictures that are progressively more 'insightful'.

The PAPzis are playing with real fire and they will get burnt if they do not put Palmer to the stake. This scandal seems to have the interests of more than a single person and they do not seem to be afraid of reprisals. Singapore SMS may not want to talk but there is the Internet and foreign media companies that will be more than happy to broadcast more truth in this case if the evidence can be provided. Those SMS messages are damning and I will not be surprised if more are forthcoming.
It certainly looks like the case. I think someone has downloaded the photo stash of Laura's computer, as well as data and messages from her phone. And it look like pappies have no idea who that person is at this moment. That could be the reason why Palmer was sacked very quickly to demonstrate the pappies are serious about such disciplinary issues.

The public naming and shaming of Laura could be pappies ploy to warn off this perpetrator. They may suspect is the sis, or Laura's bf. So by hanging Laura out to dry, they are hoping that it will stop the release of damaging info.
If new damaging photos keep dripping out, then this perpetrator may not be related to Laura.

I think this fellow is clearly quite scheming and shrewd. They way he forced pap to sack palmer by sending info to WP and TNP before the sacking shows that he/she has thought through the sequence of events and has some knowledge in pr. He is not out for money, but probably only to damage pap and pa.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

A favorite destination for Taiwanese businessmen in the 90s. Brimming with youth and vitality, just like Shenzhen was for the Hongkies. Vaguely recall a mini real estate boom there because businessmen need space to house their mistresses.