• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yaboob: "If you tell me I'm corrupt, I will tell you to justify it, if not I'll sue u

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Yaboob: "If you tell me I'm corrupt, I will tell you to justify it, if not I'll s

boss , you know why nowadays sim lim square more jialt ? because all the salesman cross over there ..most of the shops in sim lim square are the same boss as lucky plaza :wink: same owner different shop name :wink: and once every few months they will change their signboard :wink: even the receipt from their shop dont have shop name :wink: ..know a few boss in lucky plaza .

Ok, thanks for the update. Wonder if copywatches got potential today. It was extremely lucrative in the past. 2-3 chaps from LP made a small fortune.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Yaboob: "If you tell me I'm corrupt, I will tell you to justify it, if not I'll s

Ok, thanks for the update. Wonder if copywatches got potential today. It was extremely lucrative in the past. 2-3 chaps from LP made a small fortune.

you are welcome boss , that tall skinny indian guy who can speak good japanese ( now in jail ) , ah hai , bui seng ...ect already retired after earning more then 20k amonth . i think now market no copy watch , you can start recuiting some japanese speaking " comando " to do the job for you :wink: plant them outside DFS shop in orchard road confirm can get customers :wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree, he will do what some of the retired MPs and Ministers are doing. Tony Tan stays in the UK to be with his grandchildren. Only came back for GE.

Even senior civil servants do extactly that. They don't have to worry about overcrowded Singapore or fight the claustraphobic environment.

I gaurantee u once this guy retire and collect his generous pension, he will run road and retire in the US with his American wife and kids. In the meantime, he can mouth off anything he wants, he know no one can reach him in the US.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore used to be diffent. Not anymore, now like all politicians.

i think it's a terrible shame that politics has become show business , all the politician around the world are the same .

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, don't let me get started about the prostitute press. They know full well how many of the establishment's kids have dual citizenship. How many of them have their children in boarding schools overseas to avoid compulsory Mandarin.

yah man!!! remember the 154th media still dare to ask chen show mao about his wife and his boy NS!!! look at our MIW ministar and mpees!!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Singapore used to be diffent. Not anymore, now like all politicians.

because those politician already know that its easy to control singaporean after years of " testing water " .

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Disppointed with you bro - what about Singapore journalists.

That's one of the main reason why politicians aren't ranked highly among respectable professions. Doctors, teachers, religious leaders are always ahead of politicians. To me, politicians got fight with second hand car salesmen, undertakers and fortune tellers.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you are welcome boss , that tall skinny indian guy who can speak good japanese ( now in jail ) , ah hai , bui seng ...ect already retired after earning more then 20k amonth . i think now market no copy watch , you can start recuiting some japanese speaking " comando " to do the job for you :wink: plant them outside DFS shop in orchard road confirm can get customers :wink:

Ah Hai sounds familiar. One of the bosses, can't recall his name, had all his takings from copywatches eaten by several horses. Houses and cars also tiok jiak by behs. Horses are very powerful animals.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aptly described as fast women and slow horses.

Ah Hai sounds familiar. One of the bosses, can't recall his name, had all his takings from copywatches eaten by several horses. Houses and cars also tiok jiak by behs. Horses are very powerful animals.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

ah hai is a short guy who love to carry a hand held LV bag always outside orchard DFS . most of the copy watch salesman and bosses in lucky plaza gamble horse . a few of my friends who own secondhand car dealer shop and own behs in the end also die ...sell biz sell house ..

M

Mdm Tang

ah hai is a short guy who love to carry a hand held LV bag always outside orchard DFS . most of the copy watch salesman and bosses in lucky plaza gamble horse . a few of my friends who own secondhand car dealer shop and own behs in the end also die ...sell biz sell house ..

jilat........

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

jilat........

ppl who gamble usually will end up jilat end of the day ...unless you are very very rich . i know a indonesia biz man who can lose 1.5millions a night in MBS .but still bo lasak :wink:

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal

I gaurantee u once this guy retire and collect his generous pension, he will run road and retire in the US with his American wife and kids. In the meantime, he can mouth off anything he wants, he know no one can reach him in the US.

Bacon and egg included.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

bro,
now that you've mentioned... does the Constitution actually impose on the nationality for the spouse of our ministers?

Of course not, Gay Loong's first wife was malaysian. Rajaratnam's wife was Hungarian. etc. There is long history of ministers choosing other nationality is in sinkieland. U don't meh, sinkie girls no standard according to them. Even Old Goat mistress isTaiwanese.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

U don't meh, sinkie girls no standard according to them.

what about marborky's wife? local ang moh?
Irene's hubby, local ang moh?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng applauded that excellent only-once-in-50-years speech!:biggrin:i think he's referring to himself as the corrupted minister, right? just an opinion mah.