• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vitamin C can curb cancer growth, say New Zealand researchers

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
chey vivo screening also publish. in science field you can find tons of such results in publication (don't believe? try search hydroxamic acid using scifinder/web of science, think google might work as well). even when found a vitro on living model, when use on human model also might not work. then say. what the big deal abt this man. the newspaper reporter really eat full nothing to write.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not thousands of dollars but often up to US$700 plus.

I order for a few months supply. When you order from iHerb you get up to 16% discount when the order reaches $600. You also save on the courier charges

Why do you eat so much vitamins?

I read that you can get all the neccessary vitamins and minerals when u eat a balanced meal. Unless you don't eat balanced meals.

Btw any problems getting vitamins from supplements instead of food?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do you eat so much vitamins?

I read that you can get all the neccessary vitamins and minerals when u eat a balanced meal. Unless you don't eat balanced meals.

Btw any problems getting vitamins from supplements instead of food?

If I thought it was possible to get the necessary vitamins from 'balanced meals' I wouldn't be spending all the $$$. :(

I'm not just taking vitamins, I'm also taking superfoods like Acai berry, Pomegranate, chlorella, ...

If you visit our polyclinics, hospitals you'll see the damage done by the local foods & environment. Even the young are getting all kinds of allergies & illnesses.

From what I've read our foods are being overprocessed, genetically modified, too many additives & chemicals added are being added. So what you get is plenty of unhealthy foods. Added to this are the many dangerous man made chemical & substances that's making it's way into the air & our water

I've tried to cut down on the number of supplements when I felt I was improving, It was a big mistake because I then started feeling tired & having angina pains again :(

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
For vitamin C, I don't think there's need for expensive pharmacy supplements. Ribena drink or pastille should do nicely and sufficiently. Conveniently available, inexpensive and delicious.

Ribena?! No way. I used to drink that till the Glaxo scandal where they admitted that they overstated the Vitamin C levels in Ribena. PUI! :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
Ribena?! No way. I used to drink that till the Glaxo scandal where they admitted that they overstated the Vitamin C levels in Ribena. PUI! :rolleyes:
Girl: Can I have some?

Boy: Yes, but not too much.

Anyone who remembers this advertisement is really old. :smile:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For vitamin C, I don't think there's need for expensive pharmacy supplements. Ribena drink or pastille should do nicely and sufficiently. Conveniently available, inexpensive and delicious.

Dude! first the salt, now this? The safest, cheapest and most direct source of vitamin c are fresh fruits.
your dietary habits are shocking. you need to get a woman in your life. Pls after your own health!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So did I, so did I :biggrin:

Now I only drink alkaline water :(
Have one of those korean gadgets in my kitchen.

Read somewhere that I should be drinking distilled from time to time to clear my system.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude! first the salt, now this? The safest, cheapest and most direct source of vitamin c are fresh fruits.
your dietary habits are shocking. you need to get a woman in your life. Pls after your own health!

After reading the Hedy Khoo article, my guy friend laughed himself to bits. With a recipe as terok and laden with butter and chicken fat as her yakiudon, who needs a woman like that?

Guys in sgp can cook better. :rolleyes: Women are only good for, ahem. :biggrin:

So did I, so did I :biggrin:

Now I only drink alkaline water :(
Have one of those korean gadgets in my kitchen.

Read somewhere that I should be drinking distilled from time to time to clear my system.

Mineral water is good sometimes. Just don't drink newater fresh from the tap all the time. :smile:

DubLi

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I thought it was possible to get the necessary vitamins from 'balanced meals' I wouldn't be spending all the $$$. :(

I'm not just taking vitamins, I'm also taking superfoods like Acai berry, Pomegranate, chlorella, ...

I've tried to cut down on the number of supplements when I felt I was improving, It was a big mistake because I then started feeling tired & having angina pains again :(

Good for you. I am one step ahead of you. To understand, please watch the videos below...

Heart Failure Patient After Adult Stem Cell Therapy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlWdJeq8UWU&NR=1

For heart patients,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DexZVhwbeqI&feature=player_embedded

For more circulating stem cells,
http://teeshoks.stemtechbiz.com.my/default_MY_EN.aspx

FlipSide

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not thousands of dollars but often up to US$700 plus.

I order for a few months supply. When you order from iHerb you get up to 16% discount when the order reaches $600. You also save on the courier charges

Hi, can you suggest a reliable online shop in Singapore
for buying supplements and vitamins ?. Thanks.

DubLi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dunno what you mean by "reliable"? You can try GNC or the Guardian pharmacies.

Fyi, I do not get my supplements from the above stores. I get better ones than these stores, ionic and bioavailable.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks. Perhaps Lolabunny would like to take care of me. :wink:

Anyway, I used to drink Ribena and Eno because in the past, my diet was almost devoid of fruits. I've done away with these drinks since I'm eating more fruits nowaday. :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I've never seen a local online store carry as extensive an inventory as a US store. Maybe it's better to go visit a local health store like as Eden thats located in Peninsula Shopping Centre(where the hotel is located)

I have found iHerb very reliable & usually cheaper. In many cases cheaper than other US e-shops. They have fresh stocks. They are definitely cheaper than GNC. In Spore you can't even find L-arginine in the necessary dosages :( Over here they are carried in the body builders section :eek:

iHerb charges US$4 for shipping by US Post to Spore for orders up to US$80. However if you order a bulky item like 1 kg of chlorella you'll be have to use courier shipping.

For orders more than US$80, they charge US$20 to US$30, depending on the courier company chosen(DHL is usually cheaper than UPS). If you use the courier services you must factor in the SIN$10 processing & 7% gst. Delivery time is about 4 to 5 working days.

Some products receive discounts if you order in quantities of 3 or more.
Plus iHerb gives a discount based on the total amout of the order from 2% up to 16%.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good for you. I am one step ahead of you. To understand, please watch the videos below...

Stem cell treatments are definitely not available locally :(

How much do they charge for the treatment?

Oh didn't see the last url.
Not sure its as effective as IV chelation & EECP(ehanced external pulsation). If I go back to the Malaysian clinic for follow-up treatments will ask the doctor

Last edited:

DubLi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stem cell treatments are definitely not available locally :(

How much do they charge for the treatment?

Oh didn't see the last url.
Not sure its as effective as IV chelation & EECP(ehanced external pulsation). If I go back to the Malaysian clinic for follow-up treatments will ask the doctor

You will be surprised what our body's stem cells can do. Cancers, spinal cords injuries, kidneys and livers problems, diabetes, brain tumours, etc... all have surprising results.

My wife chronic pain in her right foot for many years was effectively eliminated in just weeks! Amazing really.

I am just happy to be able to share with brothers here who have ailments that would not go away... your stem cells could be the answer.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will be surprised what our body's stem cells can do. Cancers, spinal cords injuries, kidneys and livers problems, diabetes, brain tumours, etc... all have surprising results.

I've come across some other products that claim to increase stem cell production but I think it doesn't help with plumbing problems.

For atherosclerosis, the problem is with the blockage of the arteries & not a failure of the heart, such as congestive heart failure. Treatments like chelation & EECP help to clear the debris freeing up blood flow.

Supplements like Acai, pomegranate ,L-arganine,.. helps with the oxygen carrying capacity & production of nitric oxide. An increase in NO production brings alot of benefits & for those with atherosclerosis. It's the widening & increased flexibility of blood vessels that's helping them.